When You Turn Into Buddy The Elf On Finals Week

When all you can think about it is sleep, no homework, oh and SANTAAA

59
athenacinema.com

Buddy the Elf is someone all college students can relate to when Finals Week hits us blank in the face...

1. Christmas and Christmas break are the only things on your mind at this point in the semester...

2. But instead....finals hit you in the face like a B****... or a taxi in this case.

3. When you have to avoid all distractions...and yes that means having to say no to Sally when she asks you if "you're down to go DT tonight" because you are literally living in the library day in and out. Devastating right...

4. When you try everything to avoid conversation about finals and brining up how you have to make a 99.9999 on your final to get a B in that class.

5. When seeing a dog on campus is literally the highlight of your week...because it is finals week and well,dogs make everything better.

6. When you go to your professor's office hours to check your grade and you swore you had a B but then they crush your dreams and say you actually have a C...

7. When having a cup of coffee becomes an essential part of your day...you live and breathe it because you get no sleep…darn these finals am I right?

8. But in the end of it all, you are gifted with the sweet relief of death--Christmas break… when you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Happy Finals week! and remember...

Good luck ;)