When You Give A Girl Dunkin' Donuts

When You Give A Girl Dunkin' Donuts

You give her the ultimate coffee cure each morning.

492
When You Give A Girl Dunkin' Donuts

To some people, Dunkin' Donuts is just a coffee place. But to the rest of us, it's a coffee haven we proudly call home. While there are technically hundreds, even thousands, of coffee places scattered around streets and corners around us, each having their own unique aspect to them, Dunkin' is that familiar face you can always turn to and trust to satisfy your everyday needs.

Dunkin' is that pick me up in the morning to power you through your mornings. It's that quick coffee and cheap coffee and most of all, your go-to coffee. Your life would literally crumble without it.

When you give a girl Dunkin' Donuts...

She will order their iced coffee religiously.

Any real Dunkin' fan is ordering their iced coffee at the bare minimum. It's what they're known for and it's honestly what keeps you coming back time after time. Dunkin' iced coffee is literally a religion, you can't even deny it. You could order their iced coffee in your sleep, no problem. It's a routine you've mastered since day one and it's not stopping anytime soon.

She will not feel as bad about her addiction when the items are so cheap.

Compared to overpriced chains like the one and only, Starbucks, this coffee chain is not trying to clean out your bank account. Buying a $2.50 iced coffee every day at Dunkin' is way better to swallow than a $6 latte from Starbucks, that they probably messed up the order on. Admit it, you sleep better at night knowing you're not splurging on coffee orders. When it really comes down to it, why pay more elsewhere when Dunkin' always does the job right?

She will walk in and the employees will know her order by heart now that she's a regular.

Being a Dunkin' regular obviously comes with its perks. After a while, the employees who greet you each day slowly recall your order by heart and it's like you're officially a part of the family now. It's honestly a true honor and one you take great pride in as you walk in and see them already at work on your order while you don't have to lift a finger.

She will try and resist herself from buying the delicious donuts staring right in front of her.

If you think waiting in line at Dunkin' and not letting yourself get donuts is easy, then you're totally lying to yourself. There's literally no better combination than coffee and a donut, but of course, you'll tell yourself you're being "healthy" and worry about calories and other dumb stuff like that. Your will power will constantly tested, but chances are, you'll stay strong against this weakness that donuts has over you.

She will think back to fond memories of kids at school bringing in boxes of munchkins for the class.

Literally nothing beats those days in elementary and middle school when throwing parties in class almost guaranteed that at least one person would bring in a box of munchkins. To this day, we could never get sick of those glazed balls of heaven. Munchkins make us happier humans and that's a fact.

She will use the Dunkin' Donuts rewards app like the true Dunkin fan that she is.

Considering the amount of times we come here every week, it's only natural that we should get some kind of reward or free items for our undying loyalty to this beloved establishment. You will rack up so many points that it will practically feel like you're saving money, even though you probably just spent your entire paycheck on a month's worth of Dunkin'.

She will always treasure her trips there.

Dunkin' is life and the way to our hearts. There's something so comforting about that wall of donuts and light brown looking coffee that makes us feel like we are exactly where we belong. When you give a girl Dunkin' Donuts, you give her a piece of her she didn't even know was missing.