When You Give A Girl A Camera

When You Give a girl a camera

Lights. Camera. Creative Minds.

105

Photography is a special tool. Photography allows anyone to document the world through their perceptive. We have reached a point in time in which most people have a camera attached to their hip. I think it is beautiful.

I think everyone should be given the chance to hold a camera or at least stand on the other side of one. We are all on this earth for a short time. We should enjoy it. We should also leave beautiful pieces of history for the future generations to enjoy too.

When you give a girl a camera, she was able to document the flowers she stopped to smell.

I wanted to show those moments that mattered. Those little laughs, those happy snacks, those colorful faces that made small moments memories. I was able to show those moments.

When you give a girl a camera, she felt a new power in her hands.

I was given the chance to share my world, my perceptive, my life. I although it may not seem like a lot because I am one in a million, it is a lot for me. I was able to show the world the way I wanted it to look. I want my life to be honest and truthful.

When you give a girl a camera, she was able to share her travels around the world.

Postcards are cool. Postcards are professional photos on perfect days. But when I saw the Effiel Tower, it was glum and rainy. The only postcards I could find were sunny days. I want to show off the attraction the way I saw it, not just the way everyone else sees it every day.

When you give a girl a camera, she was given technology to make her own art.

My art, my rules. I am able to play with lights, play in different weather, find new angles and make different textures. Thanks to today's technology, I also have Photoshop to help with that creativity.

When you give a girl camera, she was able to look back on the memories of my loved ones I have lost.

Grief and loss are tough pills to swallow. Photographs and memories make them easier to handle. They remind us of the happier and simpler times that I wish I could hold onto. I am so grateful for every photograph I can collect.

When you give me a camera, you give me a chance to change the perspective of the world.