As I scroll through countless posts of everyone in America celebrating their long holiday weekend, I can't help but shed a single tear as I dread going to class on Monday, also known as Labor Day. Luckily, Michael Scott and others from "The Office" can perfectly express how I feel.
1. Friday, seeing everyone excited for vacation.
2. Saturday, thinking about how I only have one day left to sleep in while everyone else has two.
3. Sunday, knowing you have class tomorrow...
4. Labor Day, how you would feel if you actually had the day off.
5. But you never got that email saying that class is canceled and your alarm goes off in the morning and you are like...
6. So, you force yourself to go to class and this is what your teachers tell you as they see you walk in:
7. But it's Labor Day, and everyone else is on vacation or sleeping in. You're like: