Whatever you are feeling, it's only temporary

18 Things To Do When You Just CANNOT Anymore

Whatever you are feeling, it's only temporary.

55

Everyone has those days where you feel like nothing is going right and everything is being pushed left. You feel like it's gonna never end and there is nothing you can do to fix it. And you don't want to talk to a therapist. Just know that this feeling you are feeling is not going to last forever. There are many many ways to make you feel 1000% better.

1. Go take a road trip by yourself or drag your friend with you

It's good for you to free yourself to the open road.

2. Buy newer, softer pillows

This actually helps you sleep better and feel well-rested.

3. Journal

Write down your feelings and keep them to yourself.

4. Host a small gathering

Invite your friends over for some tapas and talk until the sunrises.

5. Jam out to your favorite upbeat music

Music is great therapy!

6. Watch your social media archives

You'll laugh at the old times and bring back those memories.

7. Eat more raw veggies and fruits

People eat like crap when they feel down. Raw veggies and fruits helps your energy improve.

8. Watch "David Dobrik" on YouTube

Him and his friends are f*ucking hilarious!!!

9. Clean your space

Clean place = happy mindset

10. Go get drunk and dance your night away with your best friends

You deserve to have a great time with your friends.

11. Spa day

Go to a resort or have one at your own home.

12. Write a blog

Express yourself and let people know that they aren't alone, because you are not alone.

13. Pinterest your life away

Seeing images of what your life can be can improve your mindset on certain things.

14. Paint your cheap jewelry with clear nail polish

So you don't get green on your skin and it gives you something to take your mind off of the current situation.

15. Send letters to your loved ones

Who doesn't love handwritten letters?

16. Create a boozie dessert

Dessert and alcohol, sure! Alcohol IN dessert, say less!

17. Go back to your hometown and explore the new and the old

Bring back those good and bad memories and see how much you have grown.

18. Take up a kick-boxing class

Release your inner demons!