10 Things I'll Miss When I Move Out For The First Time

My family isn't well to do by any means, but they spoil me with accommodations within the home that we often take for granted until we don't have those things anymore.

22
girl in her bedroom on laptop

At some point in our lives, we have all taken our parents/parent figures for granted and all that they provide for us, especially those of us who have always had it good. We grow up expecting a certain lifestyle that they provide for us from the very beginning, but when the time comes to provide these things for ourselves, we quickly realize it takes hard work and money to have nice things; and that just goes for just the material things.

The one thing that can never be replaced once you move out on your own is a parent's unconditional love you experience daily. It's the reason they take care of you when you can't take care of yourself. Some of us may stick around a little longer than others, but eventually, we all leave the nest and have to face the harsh realities that come with it.

Not having to buy groceries and still having free food available 24/7

Having 1000 channels at my fingertips and the best wifi (because lord knows I won't be able to afford that on my own right away)

Being able to spend money on things I want that I may not be able to afford otherwise because rent/mortgages don't exist yet

Not having to stress about bills in general so I can 100% stress about my future instead

Not having to pay to wash my clothes at a laundry mat or in-building laundry

Having someone there to take care of you when you're hurt or sick

Having someone keep everything clean for you minus one room out of the entire home

If something breaks, its not your headache

For some, a bathroom to yourself

Most of all, your family