What's The Hurry?

What's The Hurry?

Trust the timing of your life

98
What's The Hurry?
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/23/636417831616304025-1687765562_download%20(2).jpg

Challenges, obstacles, and struggles. Life sure can be chaotic sometimes and I always seem to get into a funk when my life goes off balance.

Maybe that's because we have a tendency to want what we want when we want it. But I'm slowly learning that waiting is not so bad.

Waiting doesn't mean you're passive or that you've failed or your life is falling apart. When all is said and done it is just a part of life. That is why patience is something we have to continuously accept and learn.

There are times when things don't get done, there are delays, and hurdles are in the way. But it's okay to run out of time. There's always tomorrow, another day, or another year.

As cliche as it sounds, everything really does happen for a reason. This, as a concept, wasn't always in my realm of thinking. It has taken time for me to accept and understand it.

I spent a lot of last year focusing too much energy into making plans, worrying about my future, and stressing over expectations of how things should turn out.

This year I'm learning that timing won't always be against you and it won't be wrong. Doors have been opening full of change and opportunity.

Maybe all those timelines and dates I put for myself were all off and my journey is taking a totally different timeline.

So far I've come out with a bunch of really good lessons, a whole lot of wisdom, a new found strength and a more positive attitude.

Timing may not always be on my side but it's on the right side. The one that makes sense and will make my future not only better but easier.

Eventually, things will fall into place.

So for now I will let time take it's time.