What's Next For Bernie Sanders?
Politics

What's Next For Bernie Sanders?

Are you still feeling the bern for Bernie?

10
What's Next For Bernie Sanders?
forward.com

It’s official, Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton.

“Hillary Clinton will make a great president and I am proud to stand with her today,” Sanders said on the day he stood up in front of many Hillary Clinton and Bernie supporters in New Hampshire as he explained his endorsement.

Many Bernie fans are feeling mixed emotions on his endorsement to Hillary. All the fans lashed out on social media for or against him. Some fans seem okay, they will listen to his advice and back Hillary Clinton for president. However there are fans, who although love Bernie, have said they will not vote for Hillary.

“This movement of ours — this political revolution — must continue. We cannot let all of the momentum we have achieved in the fight to transform America be lost. We will never stop fighting for what is right,” said Bernie.

Bernie left making a huge impact on the American people. Many were ready to fight until he won. However, now Bernie must decide how he will continue.

I agree with Bernie when he said this in New Hampshire, "I have come here to make it as clear as possible as to why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton ... This campaign is not really about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders ... This campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face. And there is no doubt in my mind that, as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is far and away the best candidate to do that."

So, what’s next for Bernie?

Well, perhaps Bernie will campaign with Hillary to make sure Donald Trump doesn’t win the election. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens next for Bernie.

“Sanders has already set the stage for an endorsement by promising to do whatever it takes to deny Trump the White House while emphasizing his future goal of pushing the party’s platform in a more progressive direction,” according to thehill.com.

Can we just take a second to see a few tweets from Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders:

Well, it seems like it didn’t take Donald long to respond with immature name calling.

“Right now, what my job is to do to make sure that Hillary Clinton is elected president, that we defeat Trump and come up with a set of principles and an agenda that speaks to the needs of working families,” Bernie said in a interview with Good Morning America.

So what are your thoughts on Bernie’s endorsement? Will you follow his advice and vote for Hillary?