What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

Which one are you?

6
What Your Favorite Drink Says About You

Everybody's favorite drink says more than 1000 words about them. Your best friends know your go to and you know theirs. Most of your days involve this particular alcohol anyways, so you've pretty much taken on the personality of it. At this point, you could practically define the label on your favorite bottle. Bottoms up, b*tches.

1. Fireball

You probably come off a little too strong, but people like it. You're just about as straight up as one can get and you don't mix well with others. But, with such an acquired taste anyone can see past your blunt and to-the-point attitude if they want to. You forget majority of your nights out, but you know you had fun -- thanks to pictures and next morning's Snapchat stories.

2. Jose Cuervo

People can't get enough of you, really. You're the go to for anything fun and adventurous, only problem is you don't know when to stop. Even people who don't really like you know that they'll have a great time being in your presence. You leave not only yourself, but others in the most uncomfortable/regret-filled morning after state. Your inbox is always filled, especially Wednesday through Saturday nights. Round 2 anyone?

3. Svedka

You're constantly meeting new people and becoming friends with handfuls of strangers wherever you are. You meet half of them in the girls' bathroom or while you're waiting in the line outside to get in, but the chemistry is undeniable -- BFF's at first sight. You're the one dancing on the tables in heels until the Uber drives you 900 feet to your best friend's apartment. Nobody judges you because you make it back in time to cry to your friends about ex-boyfriends and bad decisions.

4. PBR

You've just about mastered shotgunning and can't turn down a challenge. You orchestrate flip cup, pong, kings, at every party, and even make up your own drinking games because your tolerance is 100. Everybody loves you and you love everybody.

5. 99 Bananas

You're arguably the most intimidating person in your friend group because you know exactly what you want and exactly how to get there. People tend to keep their distance from you because you have serious RBF even though you're just looking to have a good time.

6. Moscato

You're such a sweetheart and you're very sensitive. You let your emotions get the best of you, but nobody judges because your sad act is real (for the night). People still have too much fun when they hang out with you because until your sadness hits you're just a happy-go-lucky type of person.

7. Tennessee Whiskey

You're a smooth talker and know exactly how to please everyone. You're almost too nostalgic and your ex knows every single time you've been drinking. You're wild, energetic, and up for anything the night offers.

8. Malibu

You're very versatile within your friend group because you don't care whats going on or when it's happening -- you're always having a good time. You never stick with one drink throughout the night because you get bored of your sugar high and want something with edge. Your drink is almost always empty -- and so are everyone else's. ;)

9. Piña Colada

You're a breath of fresh air and know exactly how to throw a good party. You're a day drinker with nostalgia for the summer.

10. Bloody Mary

You wake up and drink because you're favorite meal is breakfast which calls for a celebratory drink to go along with it. You're going to be the mom in the big sun hat with Gucci sunglasses, a book, and 3 kids -- love it.

11. Champagne

Go big or go home is the motto you devote your life towards. You're a social butterfly and love hosting dinner parties, birthday parties, book club, or anything that involves popping the top off some nice champagne.