What Your Donut Order Says About You

What Your Donut Order Says About You

Strive to be the beautiful seasonal donut I know you are!

141
What Your Donut Order Says About You
blogspot.com

Have you ever taken a quiz on one of those absurd websites or in a magazine that’s told you what type of vegetable you are? Or what fast-food restaurant you would be? Many times those quizzes aren’t accurate at all but we take them because they kill time, and sometimes I’m just generally interested to see if they’re close to what I think I am. That’s why I came up with this. It’s probably not accurate but hey, maybe it will be, you never know! Take a chance, don’t be a glazed donut, get out there are be a sprinkle donut! Strive to be the beautiful seasonal donut I know you are!

Glazed/Chocolate glazed:

I’m not saying you’re totally a picky eater but odds are you don’t like to branch out and try new things. You stick to what you know. The idea of eating one of these other donuts listed makes you a little nervous and turns you off. As you read this you’re telling yourself you’ll order something new but lets face it…you probably won’t.

Jelly-filled:

You’re old fashioned just like this donut. You’re not the mom friend of the group, you’re the granny friend of the group. You’re an early riser, you like to go to bed early, and odds are you’re not much of a partier. You may even be highly interested in couponing.

Sprinkle:

You’re young at heart! No matter how old you are you still have the heart of a child. You still get excited about things like going to Disneyworld and watching the newest kids movies. You don’t always order donuts but when you do you go all out and treat yourself.

Strawberry:

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F24%2F636181459805578648-631802662_strawberry_frosted_donut_Google_Search__40314.1416565626.1280.1280.png%3Fc%3D2&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=702&h=42bb2ab384a7f207849fa933bbb52b322e5e33503c6b7ccaf19eade4c9ce924f&size=980x&c=1460888858 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F24%252F636181459805578648-631802662_strawberry_frosted_donut_Google_Search__40314.1416565626.1280.1280.png%253Fc%253D2%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D702%26h%3D42bb2ab384a7f207849fa933bbb52b322e5e33503c6b7ccaf19eade4c9ce924f%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1460888858%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

You like tradition! When you were younger you probably used to eat these strawberry donuts and now you still continue to get them because it’s a staple of your childhood. You probably still insist on wearing your tight Abercrombie shirts from the 8th grade and keep an old pair of Converse in the back of your closet.

Seasonal:

These donuts are total lookers! That’s why you bought it, you’re the type of person who likes to order food for it’s looks because this donut is going on your snap story, your Instagram, Vsco, etc. You want everyone to see how trendy you are for ordering beautiful looking food. There’s definitely some sort of pretty drink with a logo on it to match this donut and get in the background of your photo. Odds are you probably don’t even like donuts.