What Your Brunch Drink Says About You

What Your Brunch Drink Says About You

Brunch is a girl's best friend.

315
What Your Brunch Drink Says About You

After a night out drinking, what better way to relax get your buzz back on than going out to brunch. There's nothing breakfast food and some cocktails can't fix. If you're lucky, maybe you can turn your brunch into an all-day event. Brunch is the meal where you find out the most about your friends, and, no, I'm not talking about what they did last night (OK, yes I kinda am). Also, their drink of choice will tell you what they don't.

Mimosa

Are you trying to be Blair Waldorf or are you trying to be Blair Waldorf? Either way, mimosas are one of the most basic drinks on the menu, but still a classic. You definitely want to bring back your buzz from last night, but you chose to do it in a slow, nonchalant manner. You don’t want to be drunk texting that cute boy you met last night too soon, but trust me — you’re going to text him.

Orange juice

OK, so you’re the one at the table who's underage with a crappy fake ID. Order your orange juice in a flute glass and the cute older boy from across the restaurant will never know. However, I’m 100 percent sure whoever drove to the restaurant is not driving home, and everyone is counting on you to take their place. You’ll be the brunch hero.

Screwdriver

Vodka for brunch? You’re definitely going to text that boy from last night. I’m guessing you drink to get drunk, and that’s perfectly OK. I mean, so does everyone else, right? I can promise you that after a few of these, you’ll be right where you need to be.

Bloody Mary

You were craving this drink since the moment you woke up, and it was your genius idea to go to brunch. Your friends will either thank you or hate you for getting them drunk before noon. Either way, you don’t care, because you got that spicy tomato flavor you were craving.

Irish coffee

You, my friend, are a genius or a psychopath. Anyone who has whiskey for breakfast is not someone to mess with. Maybe you’re dead from last night, so you need a coffee with a little kick in it to wake you up. Or maybe you have something up you’re sleeve — either way you do you.

Beer

First, are you in a fraternity or are you too drunk from last night to realize what you just ordered? You obviously don’t have any knowledge of what proper brunch etiquette is. You look like a fool.

Milk

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F03%2F20%2F635940360307131841839988917_plastic-mini-milk-bottles-parties_3874b1fc-320b-45e3-bb0e-e8b81d5ae754.jpg%3Fv%3D1426179405&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=283&h=30b8dc3a2ca3d429e7e140a3a401a818713fb2e4f13ea28409cc460d5f1f870d&size=980x&c=1816783508 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F03%252F20%252F635940360307131841839988917_plastic-mini-milk-bottles-parties_3874b1fc-320b-45e3-bb0e-e8b81d5ae754.jpg%253Fv%253D1426179405%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D283%26h%3D30b8dc3a2ca3d429e7e140a3a401a818713fb2e4f13ea28409cc460d5f1f870d%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1816783508%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

I’m guessing you're either breast feeding or you’re probably not too hungover, since you're having the absolute no-no hangover drink. Having milk after a night of drinking liquor? You’re asking to puke. Unless you add some chocolate syrup (then you’ll be fine). But seriously, get yourself a drink.

Soda

Tell me you stopped at a fast food place because you needed a Diet Coke. We've all been there — there's nothing like a drive-thru soda. If you're at brunch with your friends, order a ginger ale. It will save you.