10 Things Young Women Really Want For Christmas

It's a lot easier than it seems.

723
Plan Wallpaper

Parents, grandparents, husbands, and boyfriends, pay attention. It might seem hard to buy something for the 20-something-year-old in your life, but it really isn't. It's simple. We don't need expensive jewelry or extravagant gifts. So here is what young women really want for Christmas:

1. Bath bombs.

They're perfect for chilly days, but you have to get them from Lush!

2. Leggings + comfy clothes.

They can even be work out clothes. We probably won't work out in them, but they sure are comfy.

3. Cozy blankets.

Again, perfect for chilly days, and you can snuggle together.

4. Chocolate.

Obviously.

5. Makeup.

It doesn't even matter what it is.

6. Fuzzy/knit socks.

If they're like me, get some festive ones so they can rock out with their socks out.

7. Scarves.

Pretty much everything on this list is because we find it comfortable and cozy, so if it looks soft, get it.

8. Bra + panties sets.

Something about bra + panties sets make us so happy.

9. Pretty much any restaurant gift card.

We like to eat. Get a Starbucks one, Panera, you can't go wrong with restaurant gift cards.

10. Booze (probably).

This is something that I personally would want. It doesn't have to be expensive either, just pick up a cheap bottle of Barefoot wine.

Hopefully, this list will help you all struggling to find the perfect gift for the young woman in your life. You still have a couple weeks left until Christmas, good luck shopping!