What You Should Expect During a Tantric Massage Session

Introduction

4731

Are you thinking about going for a tantric massage session? Are you wondering about what to expect during the session? Of course, people are often bothered about what a tantric massage feels like when going for their first session. But you shouldn’t let this anxiety get the best of you. Take the time to read this article and learn about the various things to expect during the session.

• It is okay to be nervous

Firstly, when you are going for your first tantric massage session, you may be nervous. In fact, it is okay to be nervous as you are not sure of what the experience will feel like. However, you shouldn’t be too bothered as a trained and experienced massage therapist will go the extra length to make you comfortable during the session. If it seems difficult for you to control your nerves, don’t hesitate to talk to your masseuse before the session begins.

• Tantric massage involves sensual caresses

Tantric massage has some sensual undertone. Therefore, it is not strange that a massage therapist will caress your body sensually. A seasoned masseuse will take advantage of an array of techniques to stimulate different areas of your body during the session. From your back to your chest, ears, and even the popular erogenous, you will feel strokes everywhere.

• Tantric massage is technical

Tantric massage is not something that can be performed without learning about it. It is not just another form of massage that anyone can try. This is because it is technical and requires you to have certain knowledge before performing it expertly. It involves adequate preparation, grounding touches, the spread of energy, erotic awakening, strategic turning over, cooling down, and lots more.

This is why it is always recommended that you get a tantric massage from a trained massage therapist.

• The massage therapist will set the atmosphere

A massage therapist will not delve into massaging you without setting the atmosphere. They have to consult with you to know what you want to gain from the session and then create a tranquil ambiance. Also, a massage table or bed will be prepared for you to lie on. The bed or table will make it easy for the therapist to work on you.

A therapist will also use oil burners, scented candles, incense, or diffusers. In addition, massage therapy will lubricate your body with massage oil. Serenading background music and dim light is often essential to the session.

However, the materials and atmosphere are not rigid. You can ask the massage therapist to change certain things to suit your specific needs. In such a case, the therapist will customize the service to your preference.

• You shouldn’t touch the massage therapist

As the masseuse touches different parts of your body, you may be tempted to reciprocate by touching them back. But you should never attempt such an act because it is against the rules of tantric massage. This defeats the principle and goal of tantric massage. It can even be distracting to the massage giver. Besides, touching your masseuse can make her uncomfortable.

Apart from being unprofessional, touching a massage therapist can be considered sexual harassment. You don’t want to land yourself in trouble because of the enjoyment of a few minutes. So, you must avoid such a mistake. You should just allow the masseuse to do her job while you immerse yourself in the experience.

• A tantric massage doesn’t involve sex

Without a doubt, tantric massage can be quite erotic in some cases. As a result of this, many individuals often assume that the experience will involve sex. However, this is not true. The goal of tantric massage is just to promote a seamless union between your spiritual, physical, and sexual beings.

Besides, it is important to know that tantric masseuses and masseurs are not sex workers. Therefore, you should act professionally and avoid making any sexual demands from them. However, if you are receiving a tantric massage from your sexual partner, you can have sex whenever you want.

• Ejaculation is normal during a tantric massage, but it is not its focus

As highlighted earlier, a tantric massage does not involve sex. But this does not underrate the level of sensuality of the massage. Therefore, it is not strange for you to feel aroused during the massage as different erogenous areas are touched in your body. As a consequence of the erotic stimulation during the tantric massage, you can ejaculate during the process. It is quite normal to ejaculate, so you should not feel embarrassed about it.

Some individuals have multiple orgasms during a tantric massage session. So, if you feel like ejaculating, don’t hold yourself back from doing so. However, your focus should not be to ejaculate. Just enjoy the experience.

In a nutshell, a tantric massage is an amazing form of massage that comes with a wide range of benefits. But before going for a session, make you understand the point listed above to manage your expectation.