WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR AMERICA

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR AMERICA

trump is stupid and I hate myself

14
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR AMERICA

So, there are a lot of things people hate (including me) about our next president, Donald Trump. It’s a scary fucking thought but I'm not going to rant about it because Im sure most of us have heard it all anyways. From the angry suburban moms on facebook, the videos of celebrities crying, or the weirdly profound and clever tweets from some random person on twitter.

I am sure you don’t give one fuck about what some random undergrad acting like they have a degree in political science but is secretly a nursing intent has to say about the election. Now that trump won, I feel like we are trying to act like soldiers of democracy for some reason, but don't get me wrong it is a great thing to see!

But the truth is most of us know very little about what is actually going outside of our little bubbles of netflix and chipotle. We need to just protest the country we live in but we need to understand it. Due to the fact that no one saw this coming, it shows that we could be a lot more woke and we all need to read a lot of books about hate and history.

We all know the fact that Trump won is wrong but we need to know a lot more. We need to truly learn why and how this happened on our own merit. READ UP and learn about every facet of inequality and injustice in America. Especially because our phones drained out all possibilities of a good education we had.

We have to look outside of the history books, if we even listened to what they were saying as it is. We have to do this by ourselves for our country. My stupid dumbass on odyssey can’t save the country but the sweet mixture of some good education and a voice can do quite some damage. SO READ UP "LIBTARDS" AND DO YOUR PART!