What A Woman REALLY Wants

What A Woman REALLY Wants

Some insight on what a woman wants

9
What A Woman REALLY Wants
Picture Quotes

Alright men, you’re welcome. This is a short class called Women 101 and I am here to tell you a few easy, doable things women REALLY want.

1. Just listen... Or at least act like it!

Guys, we just need you to validate our feelings sometimes. We are very emotional and sometimes, no matter how crazy it might be, we need you to tell us that you hate that person too. That Becky's shoes definitely didn't match her dress and were totally not in season. Most times, a simple "uh huh" or "damn, what?" will suffice. We just need to feel validated.

2. Try to get along with our family

Listen, I know that you might hate everyone in the family but can you at least pretend? Trust me, it'll make your life 100% easier. Yeah, bitch about her mom, brother, or her crazy out of state aunt at home, but when it comes to family time you need to eat some crow and kiss some ass.

3. Don't touch us with your feet

As my boyfriend calls it, "monkey feet". Monkey feet are when you grip us with your toes. MOST women, actually MOST people, do not enjoy being touched by feet, let alone GRIPPED by them. So if you could just refrain from that then you will avoid the doghouse about 10% of the time.

4. Respect our feelings

I am definitely not asking you to agree with us all of the time, that would make for a boring relationship or marriage. However, sometimes just knowing that you respect our feelings or opinions makes it easier for us to agree to disagree. We don't need to always be right (SURPRISE) and we are capable of agreeing to disagree.

5. Don't hide us

Oh geez, this is a BIG ONE. Whether it's on instagram, twitter, Facebook, or any other social media outlets it is extremely important for you to acknowledge our relationship. Don't keep us from your friends and don't be shady. Yes, shady. Yes, I know you know exactly what I am talking about.

6. Honesty.

One would think that this one would not need an explanation, but in this day in age apparently people in general don't understand the definition of "honesty". Guys just be honest. Share your thoughts and feelings, don't keep us in the dark, because we will always go to the worst case scenario no matter how much we love or trust you. Don't make us wonder.

Now, I started with a few easy things. There are only six so this list is TOTALLY doable and is a great start. Women aren't always as complicated as men make us out to be. Just have some patience and put some effort in.