Burgers, Disney, and Beaches Make Up A Great Weekend

Suns out, Buns out .. Literally

56

This weekend I went to the beach with my mom and two sisters.

No we did not actually go to the beach. We left our beach chairs at home and decided the pool was our hotspot for the next three days.

We literally stayed at our hotel the entire trip. We ate junk food all weekend and watched movies on ABC Family... oops I meant Freeform.

It was a Father's Day marathon and of course the station played all the Disney movies that involved Dads.

Finding Nemo came on first. I cried when the mom and all the little fish babies died in the beginning. Then the Lion King followed. I cried when Mufasa died.

Yes, I'm that person. Judge me if you want too. Disney movies are so sad and somebody always dies.

Toy Story may be the only Disney movie where nobody dies. If you know any of Disney film where nobody dies, find me and let me know so I can watch it.

The actual highlight of my weekend was the one meal I actually ate besides chips, chocolate, and chlorine.

We got food from this restaurant called the Hungry Seagull in Ocean City, Maryland. They serve burgers, hot dogs, seagull poop themed milkshakes, and many more food choices. I chose to order a burger but not just any burger. I purchased a Cheeseburger with a donut bun and bacon at an additional three dollar charge.

It was so worth it.

The combination of the bacon, donut, and hamburger meat tasted like a breakfast feast. It was sweet and meaty, just how I like it.

I got fries too but those were ... blah. They were poorly salted and tasted a little too moist. They weren't crispy either.

Would I order that again?

The fries .. No.

The Donut Cheeseburger with BACON... YES!