That one special person that we get to choose.

A best friend is one of the most important people that will ever come into your life. They're the family member that you get to choose and the person you trust with everything. Sometimes they don't know how important they truly are and how much we really appreciate them.

4

Dear Best Friend,

First of all I want to thank you for being such a great friend. The day I met you which was 10 years ago (I know that's a really long time now lol :/) I knew we would be close to each other. I can't imagine a my life without you, I wouldn't be where I am now in life if I didn't met you. You became more then a friend to me as years passed by and I'm so lucky that I found you.

There are so my many reasons for me to thank you I don't even know where to start from to be honest lol but hey I gotta start from somewhere right? :) I want to thank you for being a shoulder when I needed to lean on, thank you for always being there for me no matter what the situation was, thank you for believing in me when I was too weak and exhausted to believe in myself.

Thank you for not judging me when I did something really stupid, but also thanks for telling me I was an idiot and probably shouldn’t have done the stupid thing. Thank you for always being honest. There so many reasons for me to thank you that I can't even write it down. Thank you for doing all the things a real best friend does; for letting me sob into your shoulder when I need to and handing me the flask when there aren’t any more words. Thank you for always knowing who I am and reminding me of that when I forget. Thank you for being genuinely concerned with the outcome of my life and always listening, even when you’re tired of me always complaining. Thank you for telling me the things no one wants to hear and sparing the bullshit advice. I can’t think of many other people I’d actually take a bullet for. But mostly I want to thank you for being in my life I love you.

Sincerely, your best friend