5 Gifts To Get Your College Student For Christmas

Some gift ideas for your broke and hungry college student.

134
Catholic Vote

Christmas is right around the corner and if you're looking for a gift for your college student and you're not exactly sure what to get them don't worry because as a college student myself I may know a thing a two about what most college students want for Christmas.

1. Gift Cards

The obvious. A gift card to basically any restaurant, Walmart or Target is a favorite among college students. You can buy what you need without feeling guilty about spending your own money.

2. A food pouch

It's frustrating as a college student to stuff all your snacks in your backpack and worry about them getting smashed. A food pouch is the perfect solution and gift.

3. A fuzzy blanket

Simple, yes, but they'll appreciate it when their taking a nap in between classes.

4. Waffle maker

Yup, a waffle maker. For those college students that have moved out of the dorms and away from the dining hall life without a waffle maker just isn't the same.

5. Pay our tuition/bills

If you really want to wow your college student, the best gift and probably best thing that anyone can do is help pay even just a little of the mess of bills that we have waiting for us.