7 Things To Do When You're Bored

7 Things To Do When You're Bored

Being bored happens to all of us.

1
7 Things To Do When You're Bored
unsplash.com

We have all been in the situation where we have nothing to do. If you're anything like me and have a Latina mom she will be quick to tell you to clean when you inform her you are bored. Now if you are not as lucky to have that experience then here are 7 things you can do when you are bored:

1. Play video games

Let me tell you I am the first to admit that my skills when it comes to video games are zero to none. Although this is true for me it can still be a lot of fun. A good simple game of MARIO Kart can make hours feel like minutes.

2. Read a book

Taking a quick trip to the library and pick a book of your interest. Expand in knowledge some reads that I recommend if you are interested in working on yourself and learning about the psychology of the mind is the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. It has been one of the most eye opening and interesting reads I have ever come across.

3. Listen to music

Listening to music can just bring you to your feet. I find that when listening to music it can be liberating. You can let out some feeling and just let loose!

4. Go for a drive

It can be extremely relaxing to just grab your car and go. Put the windows down if you can and let the wind hit your face. This one may not be everyone’s favorite idea but for me it’s a great way to get out of the house.

5. Hang out with friends

Text a friend maybe they are bored too and would love to hang out with you. Grab a bite with them. Go to the park. There are endless possibilities.

6. Teach yourself a skill

Honestly this is my favorite idea. With the amount of YouTube videos we have at the touch of finger it can be pretty easy to teach yourself something whether that be crocheting, braiding your hair, or even a skill like coding.

7. Volunteer

This has to be my favorite idea. There are always many organizations accepting volunteers to help out either at events or at their locations. Volunteering can take a while to get into but it’s totally worth giving your time for.