What To Do When You Should Be Studying For Bio

I hope I get extra credit for this.

23
Biology

In celebration of my annoying upcoming biology exam and my procrastination, I will test my current reservoir of biological knowledge:

1. Factually incorrect but funny.

You may not know this but transport proteins are proteins that transport things and so what Jim is doing here is transporting himself across the prison wall using a transport protein.

2. That's also factually incorrect but it's funny.

This is offensive to Native Americans, but this is also true. ATP stands for adenosine triphosphate, so technically ATP has two other roommates.

3. One molecule lipid-shaming the other.

Actually, they're not fat, they're just a fatty acid.

4. The love story that keeps us alive...

...or arteries.

5. When we learn about mitosis:

That's ironic since mitosis is the division of the cell. I guess no one will be paying attention, huh?

6. Chemical millennials be like:

Oil is a hydrophobic bigot...SMH.

7. Octopus + human = ?

...And a visit from the ethics committee and immediate withdrawal of your funding.

8. Hydrogen bond.

Did you know that hydrogen bonds are the weakest bonds? Says something about him don'tcha think?

9. When you've above optimal temperature.

Aww, the cat is so cute, how can I get one? #procrastination.

10. The existential carb.

"I think, therefore I am."

11. Passive aggressive enough?

'Nuff said.

Co-written by: H^2.