What The Angry Grandpa Means To Me

What The Angry Grandpa Means To Me

"The Angry Grandpa Show" changed my life for the better.
14

I have been an avid fan of the YouTube channel called "The Angry Grandpa Show" for about seven almost eight years now. For those of you who do not know what "The Angry Grandpa Show" is it is basically made up of videos portraying the lives of the Green family and the main focus of the YouTube channel is Angry Grandpa, also known as Charles Green.

It was originally created by Angry Grandpa's son, Michael Green, and the channel consists of pranks that the family plays on each other along with some videos that allow us a personal look into their lives at some pivotal points in their lives. Back when I first started watching "The Angry Grandpa Show" I was in a really dark place.

I was living with my stepfather at the time and was being subjected to heinous acts of abuse. My escape was to watch "The Angry Grandpa Show" on my Kindle Fire. I kid you not, watching his videos was not only the highlight of my day but, and this may sound somewhat extreme, but I genuinely do attribute those videos to having saved my life.

At some of my darkest moments, "The Angry Grandpa" was the only positive thing in my life. If I hadn't had that to look forward to, I don't know what else I would have turned to. I could always depend on Angry Grandpa and Michael to put a smile on my face and make me laugh until I couldn't breathe. When everything else in my life was falling apart and turning to shit, I could depend on them to pick me back up and make me realize that there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. It may have taken me awhile to finally get there but I now know that there definitely was one.

Right now Angry Grandpa has been really struggling with his health and when I first found that out I felt my stomach hit the floor. Do you mean to tell me that the man who I have watched almost every day for almost eight years could potentially die and be taken from this world? If something happens to Angry Grandpa, I would feel as though such a massive part of me was just ripped out of my chest.

I know this may sound silly to some of you, but since I have been watching them for so long I have started to feel as though I am a part of their family too. They have shared so much with all their fans, including me, and it has meant the world to me. If you haven't already watched their videos you really should. Their channel is not for everyone but I highly recommend it and needless to say, it has had an incredible impact on my life that I will never forget. Thank you, Angry Grandpa.