What Thanksgiving Food Matches Your Personality?

Are you turkey, ham or something else?

45
Google Images

We have all seen articles that tell us what character from a particular show matches our personality or what state we should live in based on our personality. Here is my Thanksgiving version! Which food does your personality match? Do your friends or family match any of these?

Turkey

This person gets along well with most people and doesn’t mind being the center of attention. They also might be a little bit basic and predictable, but this isn’t bad because people like and keep hanging out with them anyways.

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

These two people are the couple that doesn’t like to be apart. You invite one of them to your house for game night and the other one shows up with them. They are inseparable because why would you eat the mashed potatoes without the gravy?

Stuffing

This person isn’t afraid to mix it up. They are spontaneous and willing to try new things. They make their own adventure and their own party. They are strong-willed and occasionally overwhelm others with their ever-changing routine.

Cranberry Sauce

This person is the quiet one of the group. They don’t like being the center of attention or making a scene, but they still like being appreciated. They are not the loudest voice in the room but offer quiet wisdom.

Pumpkin Pie

This person is the people pleaser. They are the sweetest person you know and generally are well-liked because their selflessness makes others happy.

Corn Bread

This person is very cut and dry and gets straight to the point. They do not beat around the bush. They know what they have to bring to the table and are there to simply get the job done. They are task-oriented rather than people oriented, but help keep everyone on track.

Ham

This is the person whom you are not always sure how they fit in your group, but they do on all occasions. If the turkey wasn’t present, they would be the center of attention so they wait their turn until their time in the spotlight comes.

Regular Bread

This is the person that seems like a staple in the group, but is overshadowed and often forgotten about because of all of the other things going on. Sometimes you wonder why they stay friends with you or even bother to show up.