What Show to Binge Based on Your Personality

The perfect thing to do this summer

25

As summer rolls around, many of us find ourselves with extra time on our hands, FINALLY! But what will we do with all that time? Starting a new show is always a great idea. Here are some suggestions based on your personality.

1. The Romantic Type: Greys Anatomy

If you're a hopeless romantic who likes to watch true love come together then fall apart only to come together again. Someone who enjoys the thrill of getting attached to characters only to have your heart ripped from your chest, Grey's Anatomy is the show for you. Not only do you have the satisfaction of the romance between Meredith and Derek, but you also get to watch so many other couples in the hospital come together over the 12 seasons as well as the shorts spurts of romance between passing patients. All and all, if you're a romantic this show is for you.

2. The Fashionable Type: Girlboss

Do you find yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit while at work? Or does your internet history include online shopping and Pinterest? Then Girlboss is the show for you. This show is not only about fashion but it's also about a strong women figuring out life and how to build a successful business. It's entertaining, funny, empowering and fashionable.

3. The Thrill Seeker: Stranger Things

Do you enjoy horror movies and scary stories under flashlights in tents? Well, good news because Stranger Things is the show for you. The series will give you the feel of watching and old horror movie with many more hours to watch. Plus, it gives you all the satisfaction of catching a monster and discovering a mystery. Just make sure you can stomach it.

4. The Comedian: New Girl

Are you always cracking jokes or looking for something to laugh at? New Girl is the show for you. Each character has their own style of humor so that the show appeals to all and I have never met someone whose seen New Girl and said it wasn't laughable.

5. The Detective/Dramatic: Riverdale

The new series, Riverdale, is the perfect mix of classic drama and a murder mystery. If you're the kind of person who tries to figure out the ending and enjoys a never ending rollercoaster of drama definitely binge the first season of this show. Plus, it's Cole Sprouse’s return to TV so you can't miss that.

6. The Committed Type: Game of Thrones

If you’re the kind of person that enjoys an elaborate plot and dynamic characters, Game of Thrones is the show for you. Some shows are just too simple and boring to stick to, but GOT is not like most shows. This show has an endless number of sophisticated plot lines and cliff hangers that evoke a need for intense focus and thinking while watching the show.

7. The Angry Type: The Walking Dead

Few shows get as gorey as The Walking Dead. Although, this isn’t surprising since it’s about human eating zombies taking over the earth and human killing people that are only trying to survive under the circumstances. If you’re draw to a show is the thrill of survival of the fittest, and excessive, exciting blood battles, The Walking Dead is the one for you.

8. The Messy Type: Shameless

Ever think you and your life are a mess? Think again because chances are the characters in Shameless have got you beat. Watching the show will not only make you appreciate your life and show you that things could always be worse but it will also make you laugh your butt off and get attached to the plot like few other shows can. 10/10 would recommend.