This Is What You Should Eat Today, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This Is Exactly What You Should Eat Today In Quarantine, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

You've probably been eating it the past three months,

24037

If we added up all the minutes of my life I've stood in front of the fridge or pantry mindlessly glazing over options, it would probably amount to several years longer than I'd care to admit.

We all have times at which we know we want to eat something but nothing actually sounds good. We go through options online, trying to figure out what to order for dinner, going back and forth with our partners for hours before actually settling upon a decision.

With food being one of the great things we've consistently been able to rely on for comfort during these trying times, what to eat is potentially one of the most difficult decisions some of us have the luxury of making nowadays. If you're tired of making the decision yourself, these options are bound to speak to you: mind, body, soul, and stomach.

Aries (March 20 – April 20) — Artisanal ice cream

Unsplash

You're not interested in anything with too many frills, but you love the finer things in life, so quality means a lot to you. Splurge on the top shelf stuff next time you put in your Whole Foods delivery order.

Taurus (April 20 – May 21) — Handmade pasta from a local restaurant

Unsplash

You're not one for trying anything too new or out of the box, so pasta is your loyal friend. But, you enjoy the finer things in life. So, treat yourself to that local family-run Italian restaurant that makes the handmade pasta you order every time you go there.

Gemini (May 21 – June 21) — A bowl or wrap from the new vegan spot in your neighborhood

Unsplash

You're easily bored and love to try new, fun things — even if you know they might not be that great. Variety is truly the spice of life for you, Gemini, which is why a wrap or bowl with lots of different things in it will hold your interest, especially if you're trying out a new restaurant.

Cancer (June 21 – July 23) — Homemade Soup

Unsplash

You're a homebody, Cancer, so quarantining has, for the most part, not changed much of your day-to-day life. A standby like your favorite homemade soup recipe isn't just your comfort food — it feeds your conservative, sensitive soul.

Leo (July 23 – August 23) — Dalgona whipped coffee

Unsplash

You're a show-off, Leo, and your close circle loves you for it. With your confidence, you could master the sugary dessert drink taking over TikTok — you probably don't need to be reminded to make your own, too.

Virgo (August 23 – September 23) — Homemade sushi

Unsplash

As the most of us passively watch cooking shows for entertainment, you hard-working Virgo, ponder how you can whip up your own magic on a plate. You're patient enough to spend hours mastering a dish with as much skill as sushi requires, and can exercise your creative side by customizing crunch, crispy toppings and seasoned fillings.

Libra (September 23 – October 23) — Early Grey tea and shortbread cookies

Unsplash

Your class and elegance never fails to charm everyone you meet, Libra, which is why a classic combo like tea and shortbread appeals to your sensibility. But the deeper part of you craves equality and organization, so an epic pairing like Early Grey and shortbread that's historically complemented one another for years brings you great joy.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 22) — Chocolate-covered pretzels

Unsplash

A snack with lots of different flavors in one appeals to your passionate side, Scorpio. And because you like to be discreet and a bit secretive, this is the perfect thing to grab a handful of without anyone knowing you even tip-toed down to the pantry.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 22) — Dish you've never tried at the local Indian restaurant

Unsplash

The mere thought of adventure excites you, jet-set Sagittarius. Though the chance for adventure is lower than normal now, live vicariously through the local cuisine at a restaurant you've never tried before, with a dish you've never heard of — we'll leave the spice level to your discretion.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 20) — Homemade donuts

Unsplash

You're incredibly ambitious, Capricorn, which is why the thought of making your own homemade donuts would terrify most, but to you sounds like a challenge you'd gladly accept. Your discipline is exactly what's needed to perfect such a delicate dessert — just don't like your occasional pessimism take over.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 19) — Your ancestral staple

Unsplash

For example, if you're from Northern China, go all out on some dumplings. You're fiercely independent, Aquarius, so doing something to honor the roots that made you who you are today will bring you immense pleasure. Bonus points if you support a local restaurant to appeal to your giving, philanthropic side.

Pisces (February 19 - March 21) — A charcuterie board and wine with a FaceTime date

Unsplash

You're a daydreamer, Pisces, always living in a world of your own making — usually not the same one the rest of us are in. For you, everything needs a story and full experience with it. Your laziness can sometimes get the best of you, so a simple plate of cheeses, meats, veggies, and olives is easy for you to put together without cutting down on the full experience — especially if you're sharing it with your first FaceTime date with that person you've been chatting up on Hinge.