What Your Most Used Emoji Says About You

Beer and pizza emojis mean you are doing summer right.

103

Ancient Egyptians used hieroglyphics to express themselves, and that's basically what we do today—only instead of using stiff looking people with cats for heads, we use girls dressed in pink shirts and smirking yellow faces. Somehow, our communication style has evolved in a way where a little salsa dancing girl can convey our thoughts and feelings better than words ever could. People have always said that eyes are the window to the soul, but that was before emojis were a thing. Your favorite emojis say a lot about who you are as a person. For example:

If your favorite emojis are: :

What can I say? You are one sassy person. Your role models are probably Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, T-Swift, or any of the other powerful females dominating the charts these days. You're charming, have a sense of humor, and expect the better things in life. You walk around like you're royalty, and that's because you kind of are. Something about your favorite emojis tell me that your eyebrows are generally always on fleek, you average over a hundred likes per Insta pic, and you wouldn't be caught dead in Crocs.

If your favorite emojis are :

You're the type of person who is always on their "grind." Ninety percent of your tweets are about your work, your studies, or both. You pride yourself on keeping it real, you focus on your goals, and you won't let anyone stand in your way. Keep doing you, friend.

If your favorite emojis are :

You like to party hard. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is, every day is like Spring Break to you. You're most often found at the local bars or at the hottest parties. You're a great time, and everyone knows it. People go to you when they want to forgot about their troubles and live it up. Let's be real, you probably don't even remember sending half of the texts that these emojis are in. Reading your sent messages in the morning is a lot like a box of chocolates... You never really know what you're gonna get.

If your favorite emojis are :

You Casanova, you. You use your phone for things like texting and emails, sure, but it's primary purpose is for one thing and one thing only: flirting. You're always texting or snapping your bae (as well as bae #2, bae #3, etc.) You probably have a Tinder, and you most likely have a huge reserve of witty jokes and pickup lines to use on the opposite sex in order to score a phone number, or at least an Instagram handle. Live it up, you flirt, and may the romance odds be ever in your favor.

If your favorite emojis are :

You are one cool cat. If you look up the definition of "chill," your picture would be the first thing to pop up. You're a go-with-the-flow type of person. Everything is good vibes with you, which makes you everyone's favorite person to be around.

If your favorite emojis are :

We get it. You're in a relationship. We don't need to see you post your significant other's picture every #MCM or #WCW. I'm happy for you, really...but please go be in love somewhere else so the rest of us single and bitter people can sulk in peace. Thanks.

If your favorite emojis are :

Your text messages are full of drama. Most of your tweets are probably low-key (or even high-key) subtweets aimed at someone, and your Internet lurking skills would put the FBI to shame. When I see your rants on social media, I have to fight the urge to make popcorn before I settle in for the entertainment. No judgement, though. Everyone loves to read your tweets and Facebook statuses, and your social life is always interesting—like a television show. I always say "If you don't have anything nice to say...come sit by me," and you're the exact type of person that quote is about.

If your favorite emojis are :

I...don't even know. You're an enigma. What could you possibly be using the creepy moon faces for? Shaddddddy. I'd ask to read your texts, but I'm worried I wouldn't understand the Martian language you probably communicate in. If an alien invasion ever comes to Earth, I'm turning to you to befriend them and keep our planet safe.