10 Things That Keep College Girls Up At Night

We all try to go to sleep early, but then thoughts, fear, and wonder creep in.

1521

Thoughts, fear, worry, and so many other things run through your mind. Whether it's boys, food, or clothes we stay up at ungodly times for ungodly reasons. These are at least the top ten things that keep me along with most girls awake at if not every night.

1. What to wear the next day 

As a girl it can become a little stressful to decide what to wear. Plus even if you lay out an outfit you never know how you're going to feel the next morning. Also lord forbid it be that time of the month because I don't think any girl wants to be in clothes during that time.

2. Wondering if you studied enough

It's the night before a huge a test and you've studied for four hours. It doesn't matter how many hours you've studied you're still going to stay awake all hours of the night wondering if it was enough.

3. Boys... The Good, the bad, and the ugly concerning them

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the-25-absolute-best-pictures-of-zac-efron-on-the

Boys are all in all stressful. It doesn't matter if it's good stress about what to wear on a date. Bad stress where he won't answer a simple question but will tiptoe all the way around it. Then finally the ugly where he cheated on you so you stay up crying.

4. Wondering if we'll actually get a job after college 

We all know that after college it is extremely hard to get a job. Not only to get a job but to get a job in the field that we want one in.

5. Stressing about grades 

Grades. That's all. Good or bad we stress out.

6. That thing that happened five years ago that you shouldn't be worrying about

All girls, including me, stay up all hours of the night worrying about that person we got into a fight with five years ago and what we could've done differently. There's nothing we can do to change what happened in the past so we kind of need to try to stop worrying about it.

7. The thought of dropping out 

College is frustrating and can be extremely hard. Hard enough to the point that we stay awake wondering should I drop out and work at McDonald's the rest of my life because honestly that sounds better than college at some times.

8. Wondering if you finished everything you were supposed to do today and aren't just forgetting

Homework is stressful and I'm forgetful. Also I'm forgetful to the point of I will think I did every last thing and then sit up in the middle of the night and realize I forgot to do one assignment.

9. Thinking about things months away that you shouldn't even be concerned with

As being a member of a sorority we have formals and semi-formals. Even though those are months in advance I can't help but worrying about them. It's happening on down the road but everyone has to find an outfit, date, and whatever else is involved with that process.

10. Food... Always 

Food keeps every girl up. Don't lie because we all do it. I'm already thinking about what I'm going to eat tomorrow.

All of these things keep me and every other girl up at night no matter what. Whether it's one of these things or all ten things don't worry we'll get some sleep eventually.