What It's Like To Be A Virgo

What It's Really Like To Be A Virgo

It's Virgo season, y'all.

91
What It's Really Like To Be A Virgo

Over the last couple of years, I've gotten really interested in Astrology. I've done a lot of research into my birth chart and my horoscope sign (Virgo, duh) and it's crazy to see just how accurate Astrology is sometimes.

To honor Virgos everywhere and to call attention to my imminently approaching birthday on September 22nd, let's dive into what makes Virgos a true Virgo and why they're one of the best signs in the Astrological world.

Astrology is super complex and it involves a lot more than just your "sign." You actually have a lot of signs that go into being who you are. You have a sun sign, a moon sign; so many things. For this specifically, we're just going be talking about those of us who have Virgo in our sun sign. I learn a lot about Astrology from Kendall Rae on Youtube, so be sure to check out her video on Virgos here.

One way I've really noticed that being a Virgo applies to me is that Virgos are known to be really good at communicating. So they tend to be writers, journalists, motivational speakers, etc. They're also the sign that does a lot of community service and helping other people. Because of that, we also make really good teachers. Take me for example; I'm a double major in English and Secondary Education.

Virgos are also very intuned with the Earth. We're Earth signs which means we typically feel relaxed and at ease when we're doing something outdoorsy. For me, traveling is something I am so passionate about and it's traveling that makes me feel the most relaxed and the most like myself. Virgos tend to find their happy place somewhere like the beach, mountains, wakeboarding, pretty much anything that connects them to the Earth.

Another of my favorite aspects of being a Virgo is just how analytical and detail-oriented we are. A lot of Virgos might hear people say "I didn't like you when we first met because you seemed like a bitch" when in actuality, we're just quiet and reserved because we're usually making note of everything that is going on around us. We're very good at both remembering things and being able to read people.

Virgos are also very hard workers and we are often confident in our work in ourselves. That being said, Virgos are such perfectionists and sometimes this can be problematic; we criticize everything.

The world, ourselves, other people... We're just so critical of everything because we don't like mistakes and we like everything to be perfect. It's very hard for a Virgo to be comfortable with something not going their way or playing out how it should've which can sometimes cause issues in relationships with others.

There's so much more to being a Virgo that I could write six more articles. If you're a Virgo or if you know a Virgo, I hope you've been able to read this and see some awesome qualities that we have! If you're not a Virgo and you're interested in learning more about your birth chart, give this website a shot. It's something really cool to do if you're feeling a little bored and want to learn more about yourself.

Happy birthday month to all my Virgos.