WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF TECHNOLOGY FOR THE SUCCESS OF AN ORGANIZATION?

The importance of technology is indisputable in our lives in several aspects: with it, we gain time and efficiency in various daily activities.

265

In a professional environment, the situation is no different. Think of a single activity and there is software to help us perform tasks that, in the past, demanded hours. In this context, marketing automation acquires more and more relevance in companies. However, despite the advantages, there are organizations that still resist change, imagining that the use of digital platforms means "robotizing" the activity. In today's post, we will show how the use of technology can make a difference in the marketing area of any company, regardless of size or performance sector. Let's go there?

HOW DOES TECHNOLOGY INTERFERE IN THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THE TEAM?

The greater productivity of the team is a daily challenge for managers, but it is not an easy question to solve. In the marketing area, it is a fact that a lot of time is wasted due to the lack of organization of the workflow. The importance of technology and specific platforms for project management resides in this respect. With all the information duly registered and archived, the waste of time and resources is avoided. The results for the company are immediate since the systematization of tasks allows professionals to dedicate themselves to what really interests them: the execution of projects.

HOW DO TECHNOLOGICAL RESOURCES HELP IN WORK MANAGEMENT?

Improving the productivity index is important, but companies also need to guarantee more quality for their activities. That is, make sure there are no failures in your marketing processes. That is why they serve tools such as DAM (Digital Asset Management), important to help companies better organizes their digital assets. Today, the volume of materials that is under the responsibility of marketing and communication is very high (remember that we are referring to all the content produced for the brand, regardless of the platform on which idea it will be conveyed).

In this case, in addition to the organization, it is also essential to take care of the issue of marketing data security. Without a platform with permit and access control systems, it is not possible to state that work management is happening in an appropriate way since it is susceptible to failures.

HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY TO OPTIMIZE MARKETING ACTIVITIES?

The concern for the organization of materials is valid not only for digital marketing actions (the messages produced for offline media also require this type of attention) but the truth is that acting in the online environment demands efforts redoubled Today, it is common for the company to have to work with more than one agency, without considering the dynamism of the activity. In a content marketing strategy, for example, it is essential that the materials are properly identified, with precise descriptions of function, term and usage permits.

Failure to consider the importance of technology in the optimization of work processes can lead to serious losses in terms of competitive advantage. Resources are scarce today, and whoever wants to be successful needs to take full advantage of all possibilities.