20 Guys Shared What They Hate In Bed

I Asked 20 Guys What They Absolutely Hate In Bed, And Well...The More You Know

This is an official PSA to all girls out there. Listen up!

430

Picture this. Things are getting hot and heavy in the bedroom, you and (insert name) are both ready to take things to the next level, but you feel like there's no time to have open communication on what you both like and don't like.

Allow me to save you from having a not-so-sexy experience by giving you some insight on what guys don't like, that way you can steer clear of disaster. I took it upon myself to hit up Bumble and do some digging. You can think of me as your fairy sex godmother. I began this journey by downloading Bumble with a plan on matching with guys from ages 20 to 30.

Let me just tell you I have never swiped right that many times to say "Hey! I have a question for you!"… and to all of the guys I matched and spoke too, I'm sorry our connection had to end there. Now ladies, time to take notes... here's what 20 guys say they do not like in bed:

Some kept their replies short and straight to the point:

"Faking an orgasm. That helps no one."

- Jake, 27

"If she's a dead fish and makes you do all the work."

- Frank, 26

"When all she cares about is getting off and isn't worried about my needs."

- Jason, 24

"Queefing."

- Nicholas, 23

"When her dog is also in the bed."

- Jonathan, 25

"When she's too drunk."

- Pat, 22

"Not grooming properly."

- Jack, 24

"Bad breath."

- Cooper, 21

"Super fake moaning to the point where you can tell."

- Jordan, 29

"Not reciprocating oral."

- Alex, 24

"When she wants to leave the lights on." 

- Lance, 21

"My biggest thing is when she does say if or what I'm doing wrong."

- Chris, 23

"Sorry the lack of experience to give an ejected opinion on the matter."

- Trey, 21

While others weren't afraid to tell it like it is:

"I hate when a girl is on top and tries to go too fast and disregards the vulnerability of the penis. Oh and if it slips out and she comes crushing down on it. It feels like your dick just split in half."

- Giovanni, 23

"When she catches feelings. When she has bad body odor. If she doesn't catch on the flow of the mood. If her room is disgusting. If she's too over the top with her sex talk. If she tries choking you or likes being choked to the point of death." 

- Johnny, 24

"Girls who don't tell if something is wrong but acts like something needs to change. Could literally be anything like AC, a weird noise, a monster under the bed, whatever. Just make sure things are gravy." 

- Jon, 28

"Well personally, I like to be in control. I like to do the moving and placing. So for me, I don't like when a girl tries to take control."

- Devin, 24

"I don't like it when a girl just wants to do missionary. I like being able to do and try out different positions. I think it makes it more fun and enjoyable for both of us. If she seems like she doesn't know other positions, that's fine. I'll take control and show her."

- Tim, 23

"When she feels insecure about her body and wants to leave some of her clothes on. If we're having sex with you, we love to see all of you."

- Damian, 27

"I hate when a girl doesn't communicate what she actually enjoys in bed. I love to make my partner feel good, I like to know I'm helping them enjoy it. So I hate it when I have sex and I'm just in the dark, even if it's a one night hook up, tell me what you like. Let me know how I can help you enjoy it as much as me." 

- Dan, 25

Here we have it, ladies. Keep in mind that all guys are different and it's about personal preferences. Chad from the other night might like it when you call him daddy, but Ben from brunch might like a girl who takes charge.

You should never feel awkward about asking him what he likes and doesn't like because, in the end, it will leave both parties satisfied.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.