20 Things Every Nap Lover Knows To Be True

A nap a day keeps my crankiness away.

21
Unsplash

Nap: a short sleep, especially during the day

If you’re like me, a nap is part of your daily routine and you view naps as being extremely important. It seems impossible to get through your day without a quick snooze. Taking naps is as natural as breathing and blinking. If you're a professional napper, you know all these things to be true all too well:

1. Despite what time you wake up, a nap is necessary throughout the day.

2. You make plans around your napping schedule.

3. Sleeping is your favorite hobby and best talent.

4. The most common text you send is, “Sorry, I was sleeping.”

5. Before going out or doing any activity, a nap is a must.

6. You reward yourself with a nap after doing the simplest things.

7. Responsibilities and problems are avoiding by taking a nap.

8. You have cancelled plans because you rather sleep.

9. You have missed plans because your nap was longer than intended.

10. Naps don’t require alarms to be set, you will sleep as long as you want.

11. Napping is the answer to all your problems.

12. People don’t understand how you sleep so much.

13. Sunday’s are meant to be national napping day.

14. You rather sleep than go to a party or social event.

15. Is seems IMPOSSIBLE to function a full day without a nap.

16. As soon as you wake up, you think about the next time you’ll be in bed.

17. No matter where you are, you always find a place to snooze.

18. Your friends and family know when you haven’t napped because you become cranky.

19. You wish napping were a college major.

20. It doesn’t matter how many naps you take a day, you still manage to sleep like a baby at bedtime.

is it still considered a nap if it lasts for multiple hours?