What To Do During Finals Week

What To Do During Finals Week

There are many ways to break up finals week.

11
What To Do During Finals Week

Finals week is monotonous and honestly, it's a little stressful, too. There are many things that you can do to break up the week, or simply try to keep your sanity in a rough time.

- Dress like you're homeless.

It's time to break out that nasty, five sizes too big sweatshirt and super comfy pants (bonus points if they're a weird pattern). No one cares what they look like the entire week, so study in comfort, even if you look gross and a half doing it.

- Eat all of the food you can find.

Candy, chocolates, freezer food, ramen noodles, macaroni and cheese, delivery pizza, or literally anything you could find (probably not good for you, either). When you're stressed, the only option is to eat to hopefully get rid of that stress while also gaining five pounds.

- Waste time like no other.

Ever seen a bunch of kids cheering for those sticky men that climb down the walls? Yup, that happened while trying to study in the dorm lounge.

- Make impulse decisions.

More people than ever get tattoos and piercings during this week. I mean, finals make you think you're going to fail and accomplish nothing in your life, so you might as well attempt to look the part, am I right?

- Cry.

Like I said, you already have accepted that you are going to fail and probably amount to nothing in your life, and if that isn't enough reason to cry, then I don't know what to tell you. There is never a time to stop crying, and the best time to start crying is always.

- Ponder dropping out.

Is your education really worth this?

- Pray.

When you can't study anymore and you feel like there's brain capacity left to hold information, remember, God is the answer. Maybe He can help you at this point (if you're totally out of options).

- Cram.

No, you can't learn the entire semester in a week, so do the best you can and cram.

- Consume a metric ton of caffeine.

You're tired and stressed. Five cups of coffee are a great idea.

- Sleep a lot.

Because all of this stressing is exhausting.

- Reminisce the hilarious parts of the semester.

Remember that beaker you broke in chemistry? Remember the time you completely broke your professor from your stupidity? Time to laugh about it now!

- Study.

You do have to get a life outside of college, you know.