What Disney Channel Throwback You Should Watch Based On Your Mood

From 'Wendy Wu' to 'Twitches Too.'

13

If you owned a television when you were younger, chances are you were a fan of Disney Channel. During its prime, the station had shows that were both original and hilarious. Seriously, was there an episode of "That's So Raven" that you didn't like? The only thing that was better than the Disney shows, were the Disney movies. Don't lie, you got extremely excited when the little kids started jumping over the film strips.

I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed the rapid decline of Disney since their "Hannah Montana" days and us 90s babies love to reminisce on the better days of our childhood. It seems like Disney Channel has noticed our pleas to go back to the simpler times where we would come back from school, grab a juice box, and binge watch Even Stevens. Starting May 27, Disney Channel will be doing a four day marathon of all your favorite throwback Disney Movies. This is our time friends. Time to sit back and forget the stresses of this past semester with four days of binge watching. Of course you can't watch every movie, so here's a list of which movie you should tune into based on your mood.

1. Summer Job Blues

" High School Musical 2": May 27 @ 8 p.m.

Yeah working in the summer can be rough, when all you want to do is enjoy your freedom and the sun. But if Troy and Gabriella could make it through working for Sharpay's family, then you can do anything.

2. Missing Your College Friends

"Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century": May 30 @ 1:05 p.m.

Being away from your college friends can be hard, but at least you aren't on another planet. Poor Zenon was forced to live with her Aunt on Earth and had to communicate with her BFF Nebula via video phone tablet. (Facetime prediction?)

3. Balling On A Budget

"Cow Belles": May 28 @ 1:10 p.m.

All you want to do all summer is go to concerts and spend endless days at the beach, but you need this annoying thing called money to do that. While your summer job may be bad, at least you aren't milking cows.

4. Need A Girl Gets The Guy Story

"Pixel Perfect": May 29 @ 1:20 a.m.

Summer is the time for summer romances, but that can be hard when your crush likes someone else. Remember everyone, even though Loretta was perfect, she wasn't real and in the end Roscoe and Sam fell in love.

5. Wish You Didn't Have To Clean Up After Yourself

"Smart House": May 30 @ 2:55 p.m.

Being home for the summer is a wake-up call, when your mom actually expects you to wash your dishes after you use them and not three days later. No matter how badly you wanted a smart house to do everything for you, this movie gave us all nightmares when the house turned crazy and locked all the windows and doors.

6. Bored Of Your Hometown

"Stuck in the Suburbs": May 30 @ 10 a.m.

Its normal to get a little bored of the quiet simplicity of your hometown in the summer. Don't we all wish we accidentally swapped phones with a celebrity and ended up getting a free concert out of it?

7. Need Motivation To Work Out

"Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior": May 27 @ 12:55 p.m.

When you are no longer in your regular college routine, it can be hard to remember to go to the gym at home. Be grateful you're not being forced to train in martial arts so that you can save the world, all while still running for homecoming queen.

8. Feel Like A Girls Night In

"The Cheetah Girls": May 30 @ 1:50 a.m.

What group of girls didn't fantasize about making their own band and becoming famous? If you feel like sitting on the couch with your girlfriends, this is the movie to watch. Who knows, maybe you'll form a new singing group.

9. Sister Bonding

"Twitches": May 28 @ 2:50 p.m.

"Twitches Too": May 27 @ 2:55 a.m.

Tia and Tamara are the all-time sister goals. What makes their dynamic duo even more magical (see what I did there) is the fact that they are the most BA witches in "Twitches" and "Twitches Too." Whether you are a fan of the first or the second movie, both are great to watch with your own sisters.

10. Love Story You Can Sing To

"High School Musical": May 30 @ 4:25 p.m.

"Camp Rock": May 30 @ 6:15 p.m.

You better believe I put "High School Musical" on this list twice. There's nothing Disney does better than combining romance and spontaneous breaks into song. Both "Camp Rock" and HSM make us all wish the power of music could bring us our own Zac Efron and Joe Jonas.