Ten years ago, we were all dying to know what Zoey said about Chase in her DVD for the PCA time capsule. Her secretiveness drove us young viewers crazy, hoping that she had confessed her love for the goofy, bushy-haired character we all knew to be madly in love with her, or at least as madly in love that you can be in middle school. Even though we had all probably put the little monster of anticipation to rest by now, the creator of the show, Dan Schneider, made a video revealing what Zoey said exactly 10 years after the "Time Capsule" episode had aired on Sept. 18, 2005.
1. I had to know as soon as possible!
2. By the very first second of the video, I was outraged.
Where was the real Zoey? I was ready to call Jamie Lynn Spears myself to inform her of this impostor. I was practically shouting to my screen, "Chase, that is not Zoey! Are you blind?"
3. When the blonde girl, opened the clam and there was a ring, I could practically hear wedding bells.
OMG. Chase and Zoey are getting married?! I knew this would happen. I must be psychic.
4. After Michael enters the scene, I realized the blonde girl isn't portraying Zoey.
5. When Chase and Michael asked bystanders if anyone had a DVD player and someone replied, "I have a VHS player."
6. After the search for a DVD player comes up short, I was on the edge of my seat.
When Michael admitted to having written down Zoey's every word, I was praising Jesus.
7. When Chase admitted to still being in love with Zoey, I found myself feeling bad for the blonde girl.
Chase was just about to propose to her, and now he doesn't even love her? She was going to need a big hug and lots of ice cream after this heart-breaking revelation.
8. All the feelings for blonde chick aside, I was cheering for Chase to find his soulmate, Zoey, by the end of the video.
After all, I had been waiting ten years for this moment.
9. When the black screen teased me with, "To be continued," I felt cheated.
Ten years wasn't long enough for you to make me wait, Dan Schneider? What did Zoey say next?