What I Deserve

What I Deserve

I deserve someone that wants to be with me because they truly care, not for the fear of being alone.

26
What I Deserve
pixabay

I deserve someone who knows my favorite candy. I deserve someone who knows my favorite childhood movie and offers to watch it with me. I deserve someone who knows exactly how I like my coffee. I deserve someone who plays my favorite song when we are driving because they know how much it will mean to me. I deserve someone who loves adventure.

I deserve someone who is excited to meet my family and is excited for me to me theirs. I deserve someone who won’t mind answering my silly questions like which is better cake or pie. I deserve someone who will also be willing to have deep conversations with me about my biggest fears, what I see for myself in the future, and my ultimate dream.

I deserve someone who orders my favorite type of pizza when we are hanging out even though it may not be their favorite. I deserve someone who I willing to dry my tears even though they might be the one who caused them to fall. I deserve someone will take my apology seriously when I say something I regret. I deserve someone that wants to be with me because they truly care, not for the fear of being alone.

I deserve someone who knows my favorite sports team and will watch games with me even if I get intense and yell at the TV. I deserve someone who is ok with staying in and watching a movie but also ok with going out. I deserve someone who will let me take a million cute pictures of us. I deserve someone who loves my pets as much as I do.

I deserve someone who will always support me in anything I do. I deserve someone who will hold back judgement. I deserve someone who loves my friends and asks to spend time with them. I deserve someone who isn’t afraid to be themselves around me. I deserve someone who will talk to me on the phone and listen to me rant about how awful my day was. I deserve someone who will also answer my call when all I have to tell them is about a cute dog I saw walking on the sidewalk.

I deserve someone who hugs me the minute they see me. I deserve someone who will laugh at my cheesy jokes. I deserve someone who tells be I am beautiful regardless if I am full glam or I just woke up for 11.5 hours of sleep. But most importantly, I deserve someone who will love me for me.