What Country Music has to teach us

What Country Music has to teach us

You will always find out who your friends are. Tracy Lawrence teaches us that when it comes down to it, you will find out who your real friends are.

71
What Country Music has to teach us
Google Images

If you listen close enough, music always has something to teach us.

Growing up way down south, I grew up being raised on country music.

Live like you are dying.

Make everyday count. Love your neighbors. Forgive those who have wronged you, and love deeply. Simply live like you are dying because you truly don't know when you will take your last breath. Make it count!

Keep your faith.

At the end of the day, all you need in this life is God. Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, and Thomas Rhett are a few artists that teaches us to always stay in touch with God. Strong faith in God is truly one thing you must have.

If you truly love someone, you will do anything for them.

Tim McGraw, and Thomas Rhett teach us that when you truly love someone, you will go the extra mile to see them happy. Love never fails and they teach us that,

Confidence is key.

It is important to always have confidence in yourself. Not just in how you look, but in who you are.

Let the guy go fish.

Don't be like Brad Paisleys ex, let your guy go out and fish all he wants. Theres nothing wrong with tagging along with him sometimes either.

Always keep your girls close.

Don't push your friends away for a guy. Don't fool yourself, you need your friends. Keep them close!

The memory of your first love will never fade.

Sure we all want to be like George Strait in his song "check yes or no" and end up marrying our first love, but the truth is, sometimes it isn't like that, and the memory of your first love will never fade.

You will always find out who your friends are.

Tracy Lawrence teaches us that when it comes down to it, you will find out who your real friends are.

Do not blink!

Kenny Chesney teaches us that time flies by. We don't realize it in the moment, but we will look back and miss the old times.

Just go on spring break

Go on spring break, and enjoy it with friends.

Never cheat

Don't cheat because Carrie Underwood may take a baseball bat to your car.

Somehwhere in the world it is 5'o'clock

Sometimes you just need a drink.

Sometimes rain is a good thing.

Rain is good for more than just making corn. Sometimes it can help us to relax a little.

Girls lie too.

A lot of times you will see girls accusing guys of lying, but the truth is girls also lie. Watch out.

You are always able to start over.

You can always start over, you don't have to live a life you don't want. You can get a new job, move, anything you want. It is your life, so live it how you want.

Breakups are a bitch.

,There is a Taylor Swift song for everything, and she proves that breakups suck.

Life makes love look hard.

Love isn't hard, but sometimes life gets in the way and makes it seem hard.

Never forget where you come from.

One of the main things country music singers sing about is their roots. Our roots are what makes us who we are, and remind us of who we don't want to be, there is so much to learn from our roots, and it is important that we never forget them.

Ladies love country boys.

It is no myth either. Country boys know how to treat a lady, and thats one reason we're drawn to them.

God blessed that broken road.

It is hard to see at times, but you are blessed, and the path you are on is all a part of Gods plan.

Memories sound like melodies.

That is because melodies bring back memories.

Humble and kind

Tim McGraw tells us to always stay humble and kind, because sometimes it is very difficult to be nice. Always use your manners.

I grew up listening to country music, and these are a few of the things that I have learnt that have stuck with me through the years.