This Is The Cocktail You Are Based On The Zodiac

The Cocktail You Are Based On The Zodiac — In Case You Needed An Excuse For Your Strong, Mixed Personality

Drinks as strong as their personalities.

132

Different types of alcohol have different personalities — just like people. We're all a mix of unique traits, and all of these cocktails are a perfect mix of character that matches each of the zodiac signs.

Capricorn (January 20 - February 16) — Old Fashioned

Photo by Paige Ledford on Unsplash

Mixed with: bourbon, sugar cube, bitters, and ice.

This straightforward drink is perfect for the practical Capricorn.

Virgo (September 16 - October 30) — Moscow Mule

Photo by Miguel Maldonado on Unsplash

Mixed with: ginger, vodka, lime, and soda.

The delicate taste of the ginger and lime matches the sensitive and often cheerful Virgo.

Gemini (June 21 - July 20) — Bloody Mary

Photo by Johann Trasch on Unsplash

Mixed with: tomato juice, vodka, spices, and garnished with celery.

It's a cocktail and a juice - the two sides of this drink are very representative of a Gemini.

Pisces (March 11 - April 18) — Daiquiri

Photo by Heidi Walley on Unsplash

Mixed with: white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup.

When I think of Pisces, I think of someone empathetic and sweet - just like a daiquiri.

Scorpio (November 23 - December 17) — Martini

Photo by Aditya Saxena on Unsplash

Mixed with: gin, and dry vermouths.

The martini is simple and doesn't pull punches, much like a Scorpio.

Leo (August 10 - September 16) — Margarita

Photo by Tai's Captures on Unsplash

Mixed with: tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice.

A fun, bold drink for a fun, bold Leo.

Taurus (May 13  - June 21) — Piña Colada

Photo by Garett Mizunaka on Unsplash

Mixed with: white rum, coconut cream, and pineapple juice.

The fruity flavors are a perfect match for the down-to-earth Taurus.

Aquarius (February 16 - March 11) — Mojito

Photo by Alex Block on Unsplash

Mixed with: white rum, lime juice, sugar, soda, and mint.

This cocktail has more ingredients than others and feels fresh/original, while maintaining a no-frills air about it - putting me in mind of the Aquarius.

Libra (October 30 - November 23) — Long Island Iced Tea

Photo by Food Photographer | Jennifer Pallian on Unsplash

Mixed with: vodka, tequila, rum, triple sec, gin, and a splash of cola.

This cocktail is almost all alcohol of varying types making it almost universally pleasing, just like the often diplomatic Libra.

Cancer (July 20 - August 10) — Mimosa

Photo by Briona Baker on Unsplash

Mixed with: champagne and orange juice.

Cancers are most known for their loyalty, and a drink that that is mixed with two reliable drinks seems to be the best fit.

Aries (April 18 - May 13) — Vodka Redbull

Photo by Hermes Rivera on Unsplash

Mixed with: vodka and Redbull.

This one doesn't feel like it needs an explantation, but you order this drink when you're wanting to have a good time — and if that isn't what an Aries is all about I don't know what it is.

Sagittarius (December 17 - January 20) —  Cosmopolitan

Photo by Jens Theeß on Unsplash

Mixed with: vodka, triple sec, orange juice, and lime juice.

This drink feels very sophisticated and like you need to be in an exclusive bar in NYC to order it, but I can see a Sagittarius sipping it anywhere.