What Are Aly & AJ Up To?!

What Are Aly & AJ Up To?!

Aly & AJ are back and better than ever and jumping right back into their music grind!

27
What Are Aly & AJ Up To?!

Where do I even start with what the amazing Aly & AJ are up to next? Pay attention, because it's A LOT and we couldn't be more excited!

If you've been living under a rock for the past decade, Aly & AJ are two musically gifted sisters that have been blessing us with their music for a while now.

After their new ~explicit~ version of "Potential Break Up Song" went viral, it's hard to get Aly & AJ out of the spotlight. In a recent conversation I was fortunate enough to have with them, they mentioned wanting to be more active on social media too and we all brainstormed different ways they could use platforms to even further promote themselves and their new music and music videos

Speaking of new music videos, Aly & AJ just released a brand new music video for their song "Listen!!!" that came out a few weeks ago. Aly & AJ are very hands on during their music videos. They have a "very curious pallet for very different art forms." They love experimenting with different outfits, sets and choreography. In this particular music video, AJ was in the middle of a move so they actually used her driveway and all of her packed boxes as a setting for the music video. I don't know about you but I love hearing all of these different types of antidotes about the music videos and the genius behind it.

Aly & AJ are excited to announce that they have lots of new music coming soon including new singles and a new album eventually as well. In my talk with them, they mentioned how they have been writing this upcoming album since late fall 2019! They started preparing tracks for the studio in May and we're fortunately able to start recording in June after proper COVID procedures had been followed. They mentioned how this new album is very different from past projects since they're no longer writing towards a younger audience and they are also no longer in their early 20s. The upcoming project is very self-reflective compared to past music and they're hoping it's an album that can get people up on their feet and start feeling good again.

Since returning to the music world, they love reconnecting with their old fans and they're excited to truly get to work and get this album out to their new and old friends! Look for their new album soon!