What Am I Living For?

What Am I Living For?

Everyone around you

4724
What Am I Living For?
Free Stock Photos

If life ever brings you to a place where it challenges you with the question "What are you living for?" The answer is simple. Maybe you've had a bad day or a bad week or thoughts have been ceaselessly circling your mind. Regardless, if 100 things don't automatically pop into your mind, think of it this way: Who am I living for? It's impossible to know the significance of the innumerable lives you have touched. But just think of all the people you've crossed paths with in this life, you'll never know just how much you meant to each and every one of them.

Your relatives, yes, all of them.

Your friends, every one between the best ones and the ones who didn't last.

Your significant other.

All your coworkers at all the jobs you've worked.

The neighbors you've lived next to.

All the classmates you've had from preschool on up.

The customers you've helped.

Your followers on the social media you're on.

All the people you've ever taught something to.

All the people you've ever volunteered to help.

All the little ones who look up to you.

That's only the beginning.

You cannot comprehend the amount of people who you've ever had an impact on. You can't truly know the vastness or importance you make in others lives or how much you mean to them.

You can't fully fathom the significance of your own life; all the silent gratefulness that never gets voiced for your actions, the cherish-able memories you are a part of, the smiles you bring to others and the unfathomable amount of love others have for you may not be fully known but I promise you that you have touched the lives of more people than you will ever know.

But to answer the titular question; live for every single life out there you have touched and the many, many more that you have yet to impact.