Moving is fun. It's exciting knowing that you're moving somewhere even if it's just moving to a new house. It's exciting just having something new.

Image result for excited gifs

But, you know what isn't exciting? Packing. No one likes packing. And unless you're Monica off of FRIENDS, you don't find any enjoyment out of it whatsoever.

Image result for funny monica gifs

Even if you don't have a lot to do, or you're just gonna take the easy way out and throw everything in trash bags, it's still a hassle to do.

Packing requires boxes, or trash bags if you're cheap and want to get it done in a timely manner like me, and they also reequire you to put things into those objects. So you have to find the time to pack?

Image result for stressed gif

Well, how is that supposed to be done? How are you supposed to find time to pack when you work 45+ hours a week? And then on your day off, you're running the errands that you couldn't do during the week because you were working.

Image result for running errands gif

So, how do you do it?

Well, that's the dilemma that I'm going to be faced with this week as well.

I need to pack, and it's technically my own fault because I've known this for a while at this point. Because of work, I'll have to wait until the last minute (which is usually how I like to my life for some odd reason) and then realize that there's so many more things that I have to pack and regret not starting before now.

Image result for facepalm gif

Step 1. Acquire boxes.

Image result for boxes gif

Step 2. Put things into boxes and throw the rest of the items into my car.

Image result for throw things into boxes gif

Step 3. Rejoice at the fact that you have friends that can help you in this situation.

Image result for having friends gif

Step 4. Profit.

Image result for rejoice gif

So happy packing everyone! Happy moving (because it's the of the year when everyone is moving to a new place because most leases start in August).

Happy trails and good luck!

Image result for good luck gif

I'm gonna pretend like I'm actually looking forward to this and let you guys know what the finished product is going to be.Now where are my trash bags?