Welcome to 2,017

We created our own meaning through the number 2,017.

Some signify it as new life and on it place their hopes and dreams.

I don’t know…but as for me, I live my life accordingly.

I think about what I’m getting into next in this numerical anomaly.

What will I write about?

I just came off of self-diagnosed writer’s block.

I was bumping Yung Joc down my block,

But the only thing going down were the raindrops.

And I don’t have a drop top,

It’s a Mazda 6 with the power locks,

I just merged two separate decades of songs

Like samples off College Drop.

See what I mean?

I’m as random as can be,

But where will this curiosity lead

When a system of numbers doesn’t benefit me?

And I’m not talking about statistics

I’m already beating those,

Like playing San Andreas on PS2

With no cheat codes.

2,017 (two thousand seventeen)

Is not my 2017 (twenty seventeen)

Because my year begins with each sunrise

Accompanied by a meme,

With a plethora of group messages

From a bunch of clowns.

But there’s truth within this circus,

And it’s always in town.

Now I know I’m rambling about my happiness,

And I don’t know what you’ve been through,

But listen when I say don’t let a 4-digit number

Relegate the life within you.

What do I know?

I’m only 20 years young,

Though I barely lived my life

I merged the fundamentals with fun.

I’m not saying this is a guideline,

Do as you please.

But I know next year I’ll hear

“I hate what 2017 did to me”.

You can’t blame a number

That’s only in its prime,

It doesn’t even have a soul

So there’s no crime.

Let the days flow like a beat

On a Knxwledge track,

And take time to breathe

Or you surely die from that.

Bad things occur,

But the blessings will unfold,

Don’t let the number 2,017

Grasp and take a hold.

Sincerely,

The Ink Slinging Slasher

Where To Find The Best Coffee Drinks In America, According To A Survey

Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew.

70474

Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep? The answer is no. And if you're headed to a coffee shop to pick up your caffeinated beverage, you don't want to sleep on the best coffee drinks in America.

According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. To figure out the hot spots, 1,000 coffee drinkers across the United States took to LiveShopper's mobile app, PrestoShopper, to answer various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you).