Welcome from the University of Findlay

Welcome from the University of Findlay

One of Findlay's own welcomes you to our Odyssey community!

16
Welcome from the University of Findlay
Alvin Trusty

Come one, come all to the brand new branch of The Odyssey at the University of Findlay. May I be one of the first to welcome you to our little slice of life! My name is Kelsey Nevius, and I am a junior English and Journalism double major here at our quaint University. I've been writing professionally for about two years, and I can't imagine doing anything else. I'm fairly involved on campus as well: I write for our campus newspaper and contribute/edit our literary magazine. I absolutely love what I do: the words on the page, the diverse people involved in the field, and the writing community are all very special things to me.

I'm very excited to begin writing for The Odyssey, and hope that I can both learn from other writers and contribute to this community in any way that I can. I'm extremely hard working, probably more than I should be, and I can't wait to see what challenges will unfold as we further develop our community within The Odyssey. The University of Findlay is a wonderful college, and I hope everyone else can take part in our world and love it as much as we do!

Throughout my time here, I'd love to bring together ideas and opinions from all walks of life. We're all different in some aspect, but I'm hoping our little society can help bring it all together to make sense of our crazy world. Diversity, disagreement, and conversation are the spice of life: I love to hear different opinions and viewpoints on anything and everything, and to figure out how to live life to the fullest. I've learned a lot by writing so far, and I'm sure there's plenty more to come. Come along for the ride: it's going to be good!