The First Weekend Back To School As Told By Scott Disick

15

The day we have all been waiting for has already come and gone so quickly that it seems like just yesterday we were packing up our dorms, waiting for the next move-in day. Six large plastic tubs, forty Command Strips, and one lunch trip to SupDogs later, we're officially moved in and ready to start the year. There's only one thing standing in the way of you and the classes you'll be stressing over this semester, and that's the weekend. There's one last hurrah as the official end to the summer, and who better to relate to than the partying royalty himself, Lord Disick.

Starting off your day watching the freshmen running around campus in packs:

Hearing the freshmen talking about all the partying and "turning up" they're going to do:

When you realize you're no longer a freshman and therefore cannot blame your actions on that:

Taking two hours to get ready to only go out for an hour or so:

Going a little too hard at the party because it's been a while since you've gone out with your friends:

Waking up Sunday morning and not wanting to move ever again:

Your best friend shows up at your door with chicken minis and coffee for your recovery:

You get a text about another party tonight:

But then realize it's Sunday and classes start tomorrow: