The 9 Best Websites For College Students

9 Websites That Are Absolute Game-Changers For College Students

If you're new to college, or just looking to save a buck, these are some of the BEST websites out there for college students!

55

Being in college is expensive, hard, tiring, and stressful, but these websites can literally make a huge difference in your college career.

1. RateMyProfessor

OH. MY. GOD. A true lifesaver: real reviews of professors from kids who have taken their classes. Granted, what you're getting you kind of have to take with a grain of salt at some points, but if you consistently get reviews like "the average of the exams was a 60," maybe you should see if there's another professor who teaches that class.

2. Chegg

While a Chegg account can be a little pricey, sometimes the answers you need are on here for free, and honestly, investing in a Chegg account could literally save your grade in a tough class. There are online tutors to help you with any problem you might have, and you can also find solutions to many problems as well as study guides. 10/10 recommend.

3. UNiDAYS

CHECK THIS OUT!!! There are so many discounts on here for students it's ridiculous. For example, you can get a discount on Apple Music, and there are also discounts on stores like Nasty Gal, American Eagle, ASOS, Kate Spade, and literally so many more!

4. Quizlet

If you like to study online, this is a great tool for you, especially if you're in a vocab-heavy class. Make flashcards as you go, and when it comes time for finals, you've already done all the work! You can also put in concepts and make sure that you understand what's going on, and you can quiz yourself all the time if you download the app.

5. Grammarly

Unless you're a grammar god, sometimes you'll make a grammar mistake. Grammarly points out your mistakes as you go, saving you a TON of time later on editing, as you know that your grammar is correct before you turn in papers or assignments.

6. theSkimm

It's super common for an interviewer to ask you about a current event to see if you pay attention to what's going on in the world, ESPECIALLY in business! theSkimm is about $3/month and just gives a summary of the most pertinent current events so you can stay up to date on what's happening in the "real world" in less than 10 minutes each day!

7. Wolfram Alpha

This is GREAT. You can solve literally every math equation ever, and it walks you through steps to get there as well. Very helpful, especially if you just want to check a quick calculation but it's not something you could plug into a calculator. Additionally, it helps solve those curveball questions that you KNOW won't be on an exam but show up in weird places.

8. Nightlife

This app tells you about all the drink specials for our 21 and up friends and also cues you in on all the cool events happening in your area. Super interesting and takes the worry out of trying to figure out where to go for the night!

9. StudyBlue

This is just another website like CourseHero or Chegg, but hey, the more the merrier!

These are just some of the life-saving tricks I've figured out throughout my years at college.