To My Generation, This Is For You

To My Generation, This Is For You

Impossible? Never.

12
To My Generation, This Is For You
Faith McCallion

My generation, this is for you.

Our Father,

I love You, and as Your daughter I represent a generation of broken people, full of broken lives and shattered pasts—each one You love so deeply. I know the sea that is in front of us, the sea that we have to cross, and I thank you for Your perfect heart toward us, and how you hold our teared up faces and breathe your love on us--the whole world is in those nail scarred hands. The faithful hold torches, but they need oil. Pharaohs are trying to beat us to the punch, but we know our enemies have lost. We are coming to You, knowing what is ahead. This is the generation that is running straight to Your heart—these are Your people the see things differently, because You have chosen to open their eyes.

So we give up all our sin right now. All our junk.

Every decision where we looked away from Your goodness and gave an ear to the enemy, we come in repentance. In absolute humility, we strip ourselves down. We seek Your freedom right now, so in your name, I command every lie that my generation has believed to go.

“BY MY GRACE: you WILL make it, you are not rebellious, you are not unredeemable, you are beautiful, you are not stupid, you are not selfish, you are not toxic, you are not ugly, you are not weak, you are not afraid, you are fully alive, you are not an addict, you not a drunk, you are on the forefront of my mind, and I have not forgotten you once. You are not cheap, Beloved, I paid a heavy price to ransom you. My blood has accomplished Me in you."

You, God, have disarmed the liar, and we refuse to empower the enemy ever again.

Release again your perfect love that casts out all fear.

Fear go, in Jesus’ name.

Freedom, be released.

Healing come. Heaven come.

We long to be the generation that sees the impossible made possible daily. So we will sing to You now the song of deliverance that will split the sea of lies. Jesus, I thank you that in your death, You brought freedom to all, You bought our redemption and because death could not hold You, death will most certainly not hold any of us. We invite You to come and fill us with Your Holy Spirit, once again, fall afresh.

By Your name, and Yours alone, Jesus:

We submit our lives to do the impossible.

We will hold Your example as the first and only example to live by. We honor the generals you have placed in your sight and the power of the testimonies that have come over a thousand generations.

I ask that You would set every heart that reads this with a fresh fire for You, Lord. Your Presence, Your voice getting louder and louder. A fresh anointing of Your oil and a seal upon their bodies that brands them as Yours. We will not water down Your miracles, but we will do just as You did and the greater things—by Your Holy Spirit alone. We submit in obedience to the Father, His clear voice, just as You did, Jesus.

We hunger to hear as You say, Abba Father, and do as You do.

We refuse to hold back our faith, passion and love for You—doubt cannot box us in any longer, neither can the fear of man. Your unrelenting love and Your power comes and demonstrates who You are on earth as it is in heaven and we confess that we long to be used—we surrender. We long to be known as the generation of faith that walks on water when You call our name, when You wake us in the night, when You visit us in class, when You speak in situations where Your voice is tried to be silenced. We long to be the deliverers You created in that Jesus is the One who lives powerfully through us—You tore the veil in that we would have your open heaven upon us and we long for your Spirit to saturate every room we walk into.

We want to be the generation that overflows with You.

You reset broken bones, so we long to do the same as You live in us.

You heal cancer, heal cancer through us.

You break addictions, we carry Your swords to do just that.

We give ourselves over as your vessels.

Fall on us, Jesus. Use us.

You are the God of miracles.

Whatever it takes, whatever You must break in order to remake—You want to mold us so that we can hold more of who You are.

We love you, Jesus. Your death has made this possible—to live in the power of Your Presence. As a generation, our longing is that You would use us to do exactly what You came and died to do, giving us the fire of Your Spirit. Just as you walked with Adam and Eve, just like the Garden..

Do again. With us kids. Your goodness is all we long to know better—we refuse to partner with anything less; only You Jesus. Only You.

Be enthroned upon our praises. We thank you, Abba. Amen.