Reasons To Live A Little More Like Donna From 'Mamma Mia 2'
Film

8 Reasons To Live A Little More Like Donna From 'Mamma Mia 2'

Sometimes you just got to let your hair down and have fun!

75

1. She fell in love three times, and didn't let it take a toll on her life. She kept moving forward.

Most of us fall in love and after we just mope around, she just got up and kept going on with her life and even when she was pregnant, she did it all alone and didn't tell anyone about it and look how it all turned out for her. She is strong and independent.

2. Not letting others opinions get to her.

Donna just packed up her things and went to a whole new world to start fresh and yet everyone told her to leave and go back home, she wanted to stay and start a new life.

3. Be courageous and open-minded.

Donna was always up to new adventures, she just went on Bill's boat and asked him to take her, she wanted to sing so she just asked the owner, she found a little shack and decided to stay in it, she asks for help when she needs it; like how she asked Sam for help with the horse even though she didn't know him. Donna isn't afraid and she just goes out and lives life and has fun and I think that's what we need to do. Stop overthinking and putting assumptions into our heads and time to put down the technology and just be outside. Donna would've done that.

4. It's OK to be alone.

Sometimes things don't work out, sometimes we get our heart broken, and sometimes we just want to pack up our stuff and leave for good. Remember it is OK to be alone. Donna knew she was pregnant, but she wasn't afraid to be alone. She picked her head up and kept going on with her life. Being alone isn't the worst thing, remember things will happen when the time is right. So love yourself and remember it is OK to be alone.

5. You don't need makeup or crazy tight clothes to be beautiful.

Donna's fashion style in this movie is absolutely beautiful. But it also showcases her character perfectly. She is an outgoing, freeing, adventurous girl. She let her hair be natural and curly, never really wore makeup, and wore clothes that made her feel beautiful. Such as long flowy skirts with t-shirts, overalls, sandals, bell bottoms, her style was simple but made her stick out. We don't need to try so hard, we should all try to be ourselves and let our natural beauty show.

6. You can start something from nothing. Follow your dreams.

A lot of us have these huge aspirations and dreams, but we are too afraid to start them because we think we will fail. Donna went to Greece hoping to find something. She found this place and wanted to turn it into a hotel and yes she knew it would be a lot of work, but she wanted to do it. So that's what she did. Sometimes all we have to do is just go for it and if we put hard work into it, our dreams will become a reality. Donna would've told us to go for our dreams.

7. Travel the world.

Most of us spend our lives trapped in the same location, whether that be the small town we grew up, the college we attended, or the few places we traveled to. It is time for us to step out of our comfort zones and see the world. Traveling doesn't have to be expensive. Just get out there and see what the world has to offer. Just wait and see what life throws you, maybe your calling will be out there when you travel somewhere new and crazy. Just like Donna.

8. Don't be so serious and just have fun!

Yes, I know life can be stressful and sometimes we just need to be little grumpy, serious beings. But life is too short to mope around and not have fun. We are in a beautiful world, with beautiful people and it is time to just smile and have fun! Donna had a lot thrown her way, but she always kept a smile on her face and lived the life she wanted to live and I think that's how we all need to be.