We aren’t choosing the easy way out.
Politics

We aren’t choosing the easy way out.

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room; Abortion.

38
We aren’t choosing the easy way out.
Fetus

Abortion; To deliberately end a human pregnancy. The “tea" of the country. To be banned, forever illegal, and taking a right a Woman has to her body away. Between 1970 and 2015 there were approximately 45.7 million abortions performed in the United States. That's 45.7 million children that completely avoided the U.S foster care system from the feeling of being unwanted, abused, or growing out of the system and becoming homeless.

Women who have an abortion they are not monsters, but humans making a very hard choice. A choice they should have the right to have. Why do you woman get an abortion? A million dollar question. Between the years of 1987 and 2004, the woman who had an abortion was because it was going to be strongly interfering between their education, their work, or taking care of their dependents, they simply could not afford it, or already had children and couldn't possibly take on another. You wouldn't buy something that you can't afford, that would put you in debt. Why would you bring a child into the world knowing that you couldn't afford it. You can't force somebody to be a mother, you can't force a man to be a father. You can't force people to do things that they simply do not want to do.

Adoption is always a choice, but sometimes people don't want to have to give something up, knowing they're out there in the world, but not part of theirs. That's psychologically taunting. 25 to 45 percent of children in the U.S foster care have reported or admitted to being abused. Those are only the ones who've admitted to the sexual, physical, and emotional abuse children have had to deal with while trying to find a forever family.

Abortion is a horrible thing, you are taking a human life, but you are taking a human life before it has a chance to become human. A baby cannot survive outside the womb until it's 24 weeks, and only has about a 40 to 50 percent of living, with extreme medical care. The fetus doesn't feel pain during the procedure, most doctors say that a fetus hasn't produced pain receptors and the parts of the brain that alerts pain until during third trimester. Most abortions are performed less then 12 weeks into the pregnancy. Woman believed to get it over with as quick as possible, because it is a horrible thing, but they made they choice.

Abortion shouldn't be taken lightly, it's a long hard decision that woman should have right to make. We are the ones responsible, we aren't taking the easy way out. We are giving the 45.7 million babies the easy way out, because we can't give them the life it deserves.

When you take away abortion services, women will often go to extreme (dangerous) measures to get them

I Am Not Pro-Abortion, I Am Pro-Choice and there is a difference

abortion protest Wikimedia Commons

5. Abortion saves women. 

twitter.com

Getting Pregnant And Having An Abortion Isn’t Irresponsible — It's Proactive

farm6.staticflickr.com

We Need To Normalize Abortion — Keeping It Legal Is Not, And Never Will Be, Enough

Abortion Instagram

Abortion Is Not Always So Black And White

images.pexels.com