10 Signs That You'll Always Be A Night Owl

Some people are not morning people, and I am one of them.

334
Google Images

Ever since you were an early teen, staying up late has always been your thing, but why hasn't it worn off by now? You don't really know what it means to go to bed at a decent time, and you're definitely never going to be a morning person.

1. You could literally sleep until lunch time every day if you wanted too and not feel bad about it.

When weekends or school breaks come, not only do you forget what day it is but you actually become nocturnal from sleeping in all day and being awake all night.

2. At night, you don't even realize when it's 1 a.m. because you're not tired yet.

Whether you're watching TV, doing homework or on Facebook, you check the clock expecting it to be around 10 p.m. and its way later then you expected. Oops...

3. 9 a.m. is considered very early for you.

Since you're used to staying up all night, eight or nine a.m. is an absolutely absurd time to have to get out of bed, and most of the time, you don't.

4. During sleepovers, you're always the one who never sleeps.

No one will ever know why you have a random abundance of energy at your friends houses like you did when you were a child, but you just can't sleep. You end up talking to yourself for an hour before you realize your best friend is long gone passed out.

5. It takes you a good hour in the morning to actually start having human interactions.

Maybe you need coffee or just a good while to sit and wake up, but you definitely can't go and be a happy jolly person right away. Or talk to anyone without being a total brat for a bit.

6. You have no limit at night to when you stop watching Netflix or being on social media.

Just one more episode on Netflix turns into seven, and then you have to check Twitter just one more time. You have an 8 a.m class? "Oh well," you tell yourself. "I'll just be tired, it's fine."

7. You usually wake up from your phone dinging with a dozen text messages and notifications.

You sometimes forget that normal people wake up two or three hours before you, but how dare they text you and expect you to answer at 8 a.m. You need to set aside at least 10 minutes when you wake up to catch up on the group chat drama.

8. You are not a happy camper when someone wakes you up when you could be sleeping.

Sleep is your therapy. When you finally get a Saturday morning to sleep in, your neighbor decides to snowplow his driveway at 6 a.m. how lovely!

9. You'd rather do something that requires energy at night than the day.

Showering, working out, or hitting the books all see much more enjoyable to do after dinner time rather than in the morning.

10. Naps are your everything.

After class, before class, or really any time of the day, you always find yourself tired. Laying down in your cozy bed is just an amazing indescribable feeling, even if its only for five minutes.