Ways To Keep Your Notes Organized

Ways To Keep Your Notes Organized

Note Taking Made Easy

95
Ways To Keep Your Notes Organized

Now that Syllabus week is done and over with its time to get things rolling. Professors tend to take note taking to the next level. They expect you to memorize tons of information just in time for exams.

Here are some tips to keeping your notes and to-dos organized.

1. Get A Planner

Investing in a planner is a great way to remind yourself of things you have to do. Its also great for setting goals and keeping yourself motivated to achieve them. Personalize your planner by adding color papers, pens, dividers, etc. If you constantly keep yourself on track on the to-do's for every course then you can start developing the habit of writing down what it is you have to do for the day. Its like writing down a grocery list when going food shopping. You wouldn't want to forget the main ingredients of your recipe.

2. Get A Binder

Binders can help keep your notes all in one place. A simple and easy grab and go. Color coat your classes and add colorful dividers for better access to your notes. Remember to keep your binder organized and take the time to reorganize your notes. Having a specific color for every course you take can help quickly find the class you're taking notes for.

3. Use A Specific Bag

In order to keep yourself organized you have to remember to keep your notes, hands outs and books all in one zone. As a college student you're always going from class to class. Have you ever "forgotten" your book in the car but then remembered you actually left it at home? Invest in a bag. keeping your things in a specific bag can help you access them without having to wonder where it is you placed the item you're looking for.

4. Colorful Highlighters and Pens

Highlighting is an essential when you are taking important notes. When note-taking there are many ways to keeping your notes organized with colors. Whether you'd like to make a key with colors listing important dates, times, and vocabulary words you may have to memorize. Having pens that appeal to the eye can also may things more fun for you. Color appeals to the eye, and having cute pens may also help you stay focused.