Ways To Break a Sweat Outside the Gym

Ways To Break a Sweat Outside the Gym

19
Ways To Break a Sweat Outside the Gym
Greatist

With summer starting, everyone is working hard to get themselves beach ready. While going to the gym is a great way to workout, there are many other ways to work up a sweat.

Swimming is a great way to workout and stay cool. Whether it's swimming laps, water walking or water aerobics, there are so many ways to get a great workout in the pool. Water sports are another great option. I love playing water volleyball as long as I get the shallow end.

Biking is an exciting way to enjoy the summer scenery and get a great workout in. There are so many parks with beautiful biking trails. If trails aren't your thing, it's always nice going for a bike ride around your development. If you like wheels, but don't have a bike, you can roller blade, roller skate or even skateboard. When participating in these activities, make sure to wear a helmet for added safety.

Golfing is a fun way to get a leisurely workout in. Round up some friends and hit the course. Going to a driving range is also a great way enjoy the fun of golfing without all of the walking.

Believe it or not, you actually do a lot of walking when you visit a theme park. Whether you enjoy small rides or massive coasters, there are options that everyone can enjoy.

With so many great options for outside workouts, get out and take advantage of the warm summer months.