why you should drink more water

Water Is The Most Important Beverage You Consume

I always tell myself that life is not life without water.

98

My favorite drink is water. I understand that not everybody likes water because it has no taste to it. Whenever I drink water, I usually find a taste to it. I can only say that water is really water. I started to like drinking water when I heard that it is good for skin health. I make sure that I drink an abundant amount of water so that my skin health remains good. It is always good to have good skin health.

I prefer to drink water when its temperature is hot. I like to feel warm during the cold and hot seasons. The only times when I drink cold water is when I feel like I want to drink it during the hot weather to cool off or when there is no hot water. At my university, there are refill machines that only give cold water. I still drink water from the university because I need to drink an abundant amount of water. I cannot go through college with just one bottle of hot water from home. I just bear with the cold water and know that I need a plenty amount of water to drink.

I always tell myself that life is not life without water. I do like other drinks like orange juice and lemonade. However, I need to make room for water. I know that I need it to survive. Sometimes, I drink it during my meals. Most of the time, I do not since I prefer to drink water outside of my meals. No matter what, I make sure that I drink enough water for my life. I am not too crazy about water, but I just think that it is right to drink plenty of water. Does water serve the same importance to everyone else?